• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Wash the Table Runner????

In summary, our table runners are safe to be washed in the washing machine. We recommend using a gentle cycle with cold water and a mild detergent. It is not recommended to put them in the dryer, but they can be ironed on a low heat setting if needed. Spot cleaning is also an option for small stains, but it is best to wash the table runner separately from other kitchen linens to avoid damage or color transfer.
lkspeir
I got the 2005 Striped reversible Table Runner in my surprise box at conference. Are they washable??? Or should I take it to the dry cleaners?

I've washed mine with no ill effects. I don't think I dried it though.

thank you!

Yes, you can wash and dry it, but you'll need to iron it well. For best results, definitely dry clean, but it's not necessary (much more expensive than the elbow grease to do it yourself!) JMO! ;)

Good to know ladies I to got one in my surprise box and was going to use it to dress up my display. Thank you for the knowledge!

1. Can I wash the table runner in the washing machine?

Yes, our table runners are safe to be washed in the washing machine. We recommend using a gentle cycle with cold water and a mild detergent. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals as it may damage the fabric.

2. Can I put the table runner in the dryer?

While our table runners are safe to be washed in the washing machine, we do not recommend putting them in the dryer. It is best to air dry them by laying them flat on a towel or hanging them over a clothesline. This will help prevent any shrinkage or damage to the fabric.

3. Can I iron the table runner?

Yes, you can iron our table runners if needed. Use a low heat setting and iron on the reverse side of the fabric to avoid any damage or discoloration. Avoid using steam as it may cause water spots on the fabric.

4. Can I spot clean the table runner?

Yes, spot cleaning is a great option for small stains on your table runner. Use a damp cloth and a mild detergent to gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing or scrubbing as it may damage the fabric. Allow the fabric to air dry completely before using it again.

5. Can I wash the table runner with other kitchen linens?

It is best to wash your table runner separately from other kitchen linens to avoid any damage or color transfer. If you must wash them together, make sure to use a gentle cycle and cold water to prevent any damage to the fabric. It is also recommended to wash them with similar colors to avoid any color bleeding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • pampchefsarah
  • Products and Tips
Replies