• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use a Check or Cc Other Than Pampered Chef Debit

In summary, Pampered Chef accepts personal checks as a form of payment and also allows the use of credit or debit cards from other banks or companies. There is no limit on the amount that can be paid with a credit or debit card, but it is important to ensure that there are enough funds to cover the total cost of the order. The Pampered Chef debit card can only be used for purchases made directly through Pampered Chef and there are no additional fees for using a credit or debit card for payment.
its_me_susan
to buy supply orders? It DOES have a "check" option, but how would that work?

Thanks in advance!

you have to print it out and mail it in with a check

cher88bear said:
you have to print it out and mail it in with a check

THANK YOU! But it can be any check you wish? I wonder why they don't let us put it on another CC? Bet they worry we'll all over-spend that way. lol.

1. Can I use a personal check to make a purchase with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef accepts personal checks as a form of payment. Simply make the check payable to Pampered Chef and include your order number on the memo line. Please note that your order will not be processed until the check has been received and cleared by the bank.

2. Can I use a credit or debit card that is not affiliated with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can use a credit or debit card from a different bank or company to make a purchase with Pampered Chef. Simply enter your card information at checkout and your payment will be processed through our secure payment system.

3. Is there a limit on the amount I can pay with a credit or debit card?

No, there is no limit on the amount you can pay with a credit or debit card. However, please make sure that the card has enough funds to cover the total cost of your order.

4. Can I use a Pampered Chef debit card to make a purchase from another company?

No, the Pampered Chef debit card can only be used for purchases made directly through Pampered Chef. It cannot be used to make purchases from other companies or retailers.

5. Is there a fee for using a credit or debit card with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no additional fees for using a credit or debit card with Pampered Chef. The total amount charged will be the same as the total cost of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • kayleighsmom529