• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Tell You How Much I Love My Business??!!!

In summary, Got home from Disney yesterday afternoon.. by the way, my first PC trip and I will never miss another one!!!... and got on the phone and booked 4 shows while the rest of the family napped. I will NOT miss Maui!!!:D
Got home from Disney yesterday afternoon.. by the way, my first PC trip and I will never miss another one!!!... and got on the phone and booked 4 shows while the rest of the family napped. I will NOT miss Maui!!!

:D So glad you had a fun time!!! I signed in March '08 and was just in it for the discount. I wasn't trying to recruit or earn trips. Heck, I wasn't even trying to add to my monthly budget. I was just trying to support my addiction to the product!!! This is my first year trying for a trip. I'll hit Toronto soon, but hoping to hit Maui. Not that I'll go! We'll still be in Japan ... but at least I'll have the cash option & know that I did it & that I can do it again!!! ;)

Oh, and congrats on being motivated to book those 4 shows!!! :D

Sheila said:
:D So glad you had a fun time!!! I signed in March '08 and was just in it for the discount. I wasn't trying to recruit or earn trips. Heck, I wasn't even trying to add to my monthly budget. I was just trying to support my addiction to the product!!! This is my first year trying for a trip. I'll hit Toronto soon, but hoping to hit Maui. Not that I'll go! We'll still be in Japan ... but at least I'll have the cash option & know that I did it & that I can do it again!!! ;)

Why would you not go just because you're in Japan? You realize, they will fly you from there!!! Yes, really! I was in Germany when I went on the cruise and they flew me and my ex from Germany to Miami and put us in a hotel for 2 nights before we left for the cruise!!! AND gave us a dinner allowance! They WILL take care of you! They treat those affiliated with the military VERY well!

PC trips are the best. Unfortunately, I was unable to earn trips the last few years:grumpy:but I am going to try my best for Hawaii!! Toronto would be fine but because it is only a day trip away, it is not that attractive to me.
So glad you had a great time at Disney! Love PC!!

Wow....that's cool! Glad Disney was a blast....I can't wait to experience a vacation a la PC! Congrats on earning the trip...and whoo hoo for booking 4 shows.....here's to many more! Both trips and bookings... For you and me! :D

Debi, I just figure with hubby being in a deployable status this time next year it would make it harder. He'd have to get the time off & then we'd have to fly to TX to drop off our little ones (who are currently 15 months & 2.5 years) with family, then to Toronto & then back to get the kids & back to Japan. That's a LOT of traveling with little ones! I can't really ask family to come to Japan & stay with the kids, then take off across the world like that. Whoever came to Japan would be stuck in the house, unable to even go to the grocery store since they don't have a military ID. I'm sure we'll take the cash option & then wait until the kids are older, until another family trip or until we are back in the states where logistics are easier. ;)

And that is the great part about the cash option! You can use it for whatever you want. The trips are fun but sometimes the timing is not right.

There's nothing wrong with Canada, but I'd much rather hit something on this side of the world ... Australia, New Zealand, etc. ;)

Trying to be excited for Toronto...in April. :rolleyes:

I'm shooting for Toronto so I can take the cash option and go on a cruise. :D

Jolie_paradoxe said:

Me too! That's exactly our plan.

I'm actually excited about it Beth. We were supposed to go on a cruise for our honeymoon, but there was an issue with my hubby's paperwork and we weren't able to go. :( So this will be like the honeymoon that never was. :D

Plus, most cruises are all expense paid and we can say that PC paid for everything on our trip!

Jolie_paradoxe said:

That's my plan too :) I've never been on a cruise and am really looking forward to it!!

Glad everyone had a great time in Disney! We are going to Hawaii in the fall for our 30th wedding anniversary. We go there on vacation every few years. I am working towards Maui so I can take my 27 year old daughter. Want to share the beauty with her.Not interested in Toronto...in fact when they showed the destinations on the DVD and stopped in South Dakota my husband got all excited -- I said "no, they are not sending us on a Level 3 trip to South Dakota, keep watching!"....geez!

South Dakota!OH My husband would be so happy for the trip to be South Dakota! We went that way on the trip to Keystone with Pampered Chef he loved it there! I hope they go west again soon before my kids are too old to go with us. That trip was 2002 so it is time!

Speaking of Honeymoons, I'm on a 3.5 year one in Okinawa, Japan. I even get to come back from my Honeymoon with the best two souvenirs EVER ... my daughter & my son! ;) Oh, and all on the Military's dime. LOL But I'll take free trips from PC too!! :D

Why am I getting the feeling that I will be in Toronto on the trip alone? ;)

I was wondering who would take Toronto instead of the cash. I am sure PC anticipates this. The cash is "cheaper" for them than paying for the trip and they want all of us shooting for Maui. I sat on the bus next to one of the sales manager from the Canadian division on day at Disney. She said that the majority of the Disney earners were at the Coronodo level (obviously) and they anticipate many more Maui earners than Toronto this time. They are pushing us along for higher sales and recruiting.

finley1991 said:
Why am I getting the feeling that I will be in Toronto on the trip alone? ;)

at this rate, I'll be at Toronto rather than Maui so you won't be alone Colleen!

pampmomof3 said:
at this rate, I'll be at Toronto rather than Maui so you won't be alone Colleen!

Thanks Kristi! I'm on track with all of my recruits and 33k points as of now!

pcjenni said:
I was wondering who would take Toronto instead of the cash. I am sure PC anticipates this. The cash is "cheaper" for them than paying for the trip and they want all of us shooting for Maui. I sat on the bus next to one of the sales manager from the Canadian division on day at Disney. She said that the majority of the Disney earners were at the Coronodo level (obviously) and they anticipate many more Maui earners than Toronto this time. They are pushing us along for higher sales and recruiting.

Makes total sense. I'd love to earn Maui, but am not going to kill myself for it....body can't take that much. I do need to work on a higher sales average so that I can do less and still earn all the incentives. One step at a time, right?

But a trip is a trip, and I'll be happy and appreciative all the same. A cruise a la PC is what I will earn, but I'll be keeping my eye on Maui. :D

pampmomof3 said:

Yep, me too - if I'm lucky. I'm just not feelin' it this year, so I'll be happy to take Toronto!

I've never earned a PC trip. I've earned level one a twice in the last 4 years, but that was it. With my kids the age they are trips have not been a do-able option. BUT I'm mostly on track for Toronto and if I could eran that this year it would be a huge boost for my business, my attitude and family's belief in my business. So bottom line, I plan on being in Toronto with you!:pray: Save me a seat on the tour bus Colleen:sun:

Sheila in Kansas

chefsheila1 said:
Save me a seat on the tour bus Colleen:sun:

Sheila in Kansas

Will do Sheila! :)

I wasn't looking forward to Toronto, but now I am. I think it'll be great. I'd love to earn Maui, but I don't have it in me to work hard enough to earn it. Congrats and good luck to everyone who is working towards Maui. I look forward to seeing some of you in Toronto. I didn't really see anyone at Disney. It was flippin fantastic by the way!!! My sons want me to stay in Pampered Chef for the next Disney trip and earn Level 4. Before we went they kept saying, "I thought you were going to quit Pampered Chef by now" Now, they want me to keep at it. LOL! We all had a really good time.

Chef Kearns said:
I wasn't looking forward to Toronto, but now I am. I think it'll be great. I'd love to earn Maui, but I don't have it in me to work hard enough to earn it. Congrats and good luck to everyone who is working towards Maui. I look forward to seeing some of you in Toronto. I didn't really see anyone at Disney. It was flippin fantastic by the way!!! My sons want me to stay in Pampered Chef for the next Disney trip and earn Level 4. Before we went they kept saying, "I thought you were going to quit Pampered Chef by now" Now, they want me to keep at it. LOL! We all had a really good time.

I'm bummed I never saw you! Oh well...see you at conference!

Chef Kearns said:
It was flippin fantastic by the way!!! My sons want me to stay in Pampered Chef for the next Disney trip and earn Level 4. Before we went they kept saying, "I thought you were going to quit Pampered Chef by now" Now, they want me to keep at it. LOL! We all had a really good time.
That is awesome!!!!!!! My 3 year old has been my biggest supporter for the last year and a half. At the Hollywood Studio night he kept saying this party is because my mommy did such a good job:cry: It was the second time I started crying. You have to love the support from your kids.:love0010:

cincychef said:
That is awesome!!!!!!! My 3 year old has been my biggest supporter for the last year and a half. At the Hollywood Studio night he kept saying this party is because my mommy did such a good job:cry: It was the second time I started crying. You have to love the support from your kids.:love0010:

That's adorable!!!:D:D

cincychef said:

That is so powerful!! You did do a good job, Mommy!!:party:

1. How did your trip to Disney go?

My trip to Disney was amazing! It was my first time going and I will definitely be going back. It was a fun and memorable experience for my whole family.

2. How did your first PC trip compare to other trips you have taken?

My first PC trip was definitely the best trip I have taken so far. The level of fun and excitement was unparalleled and I will never miss another one!

3. How did your business perform while you were away on vacation?

Surprisingly, my business did very well while I was away. In fact, I was able to book 4 shows just by making a few phone calls after getting back from Disney.

4. How do you balance your love for your business with personal time and vacations?

I have learned to find a healthy balance between my business and personal time. I make sure to prioritize and plan ahead so that I can enjoy my vacations without worrying about my business.

5. What are your future plans for your business and vacations?

My future plans include expanding my business while still making time for regular vacations. I am already looking forward to my next vacation destination, Maui!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • aimee73b