• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit an Adjustment/ if So, How?

In summary, you can submit an adjustment for a product you purchased from Pampered Chef. This can be done by contacting their customer service team via phone or email and providing necessary documentation such as your order number and a brief description of the issue. The time frame for submitting an adjustment is within 60 days of the purchase date, and depending on the situation, you may receive a refund or replacement for your product.
dancedivine
Hey, guys!

I have a lady who just got a huge shipment & a couple of things were missing from the box. Do I have to call Home Office & sit on hold forever waiting for someone to pick up the line, or can I do this myself somehow?

Thanks for the info!!!!

You can do it on Consiltants corner.

You should be able to do it on CC under adjustments - there is an option for missing items on the form :)

It is on the right side under frequent links (or something like that)... Product Adjustment. Hope that helps.

Awesome... Thanks!!!

Oh wait, the show is not coming up in Consultant's Corner.... All of my other shows are there, but this one is not there yet. Does anyone know how long it takes for the show to appear in the list for adjustments?

It should be there if it is shipped. Can you see any of your other shows?

Yeah, I see all the other shows. But, I guess this one is too recent...?

It should be there, if it shipped already. Sounds like there might be a glitch in the system.

1. Can I submit an adjustment for a product I purchased?

Yes, you can submit an adjustment for a product you purchased. Pampered Chef offers a 60-day satisfaction guarantee for all products.

2. How can I submit an adjustment?

You can submit an adjustment by contacting our customer service team via phone or email. They will guide you through the process and assist you with any necessary documentation.

3. What is the time frame for submitting an adjustment?

The time frame for submitting an adjustment is within 60 days of the purchase date. After this time, we cannot guarantee that an adjustment will be accepted.

4. What information do I need to provide when submitting an adjustment?

When submitting an adjustment, you will need to provide your order number, the product name, and a brief description of the issue or reason for the adjustment. You may also be asked to provide photos or videos as proof of the issue.

5. Will I receive a refund or replacement for my product?

Depending on the specific situation, you may receive a refund or a replacement for your product. Our customer service team will work with you to find the best solution for your particular case.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sburnside
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
archie
  • climbercanoe3