• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sell Pampered Chef Crafts at Fairs?

In summary, it is possible to sell crafts made with PC products at craft fairs. You can also display the crafts and have shoppers order the supplies needed to make them. It is recommended to incorporate tax and shipping into the price. Some potential ideas for crafts using PC products include chocolate covered spoons, mixes in prep bowls or batter bowls, themed sets using the Tool Turn-About, and using PC items as packaging for gift sets. Other suggestions include using the Flexible Funnels with auto fluids, the ROFTH wrap with ribbon, and creating recipe cards to go along with products.
cactus_flower
Can I sell crafts made with PC products at my Pampered Chef table (booth) at fairs? Or should I just display the crafts/gifts and have shoppers order the supplies needed to make them? This is my first craft show and I want to do it right. Thx.

Last edited:
You should be able to sell your crafts made with PC products. It should be the same as having cash and carry items at a booth or fair.

What kind of crafts can you make with PC products? I've been trying to come up with some ideas to sell my products to my crafty friends... so they buy the products from me and they do the crafty work. :)

I have a friend who makes her own natural soaps, and she uses PC products all the time to make them (mostly the batter bowls, the loaf pan and the old bread tubes). She tells all of her crafter friends what she uses and referred them all to me - THANK YOU, FRIEND! :)

Do I still charge sales tax on my craft items? I am in PA?

IAmChefJ said:
What kind of crafts can you make with PC products? I've been trying to come up with some ideas to sell my products to my crafty friends... so they buy the products from me and they do the crafty work. :)

Thats what I want to know???? maybe just cookie mixes in the batter bowl??

cactus_flower said:
Do I still charge sales tax on my craft items? I am in PA?

I would incorporate tax and shipping in to the price.

I too would LOVE to hear about the crafts you make w/ your PC items!! I have a vendor show coming up at the end of September at our hospital. I am taking the day off work and would LOVE some fresh ideas of things to show!!

I've been doing some thinking about PC and crafts. I came up with a few ideas, most if not all have been done before but, I thought I'd post them anyways. All of them use a baked or mixing item with them. Or gift sets put together and wrapped with ribbons or whatever.

1) Chocolate covered and decorated Bamboo spoons with a mix attached to a SA Coffee and More Cup.
2) Any of smaller SA pieces with cookies, muffins, brownies or whatever on them.
3) Prep bowls, Batter bowls with mixes in them.
4) Any whisk filled with Kisses or whatever and a tag saying "Whisking you a Merry Christmas"
5) The Tool Turn-About maybe set up for
a) Teachers with school type stuff in it
b) Men with small tools
c) Cooks with PC stuff in it
d) New mom's with baby stuff

6) The Flexible Funnels with auto fluid (oil, stop leck or whatever)
My hubby uses these funnels all the time!
7) The Muffin stone with muffin mix.
Any stone with any mix for something to cook on it.
8) The large stone with the holiday wreath on it.
9) ROFTH wrap with ribbon.
10) Oven mitt with scrapers or tools in it.
11) Cookie press with cookies or recipes or both.
12) Salad spinner with Salad recipe cards.
13) Grill basket the Grill It recipes and Mitt

Thats sorta what I came up with. Anybody else?

1. Can I sell Pampered Chef crafts at fairs?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to sell Pampered Chef crafts at fairs as long as you follow the company's guidelines and policies.

2. Do I need to get permission from Pampered Chef to sell crafts at fairs?

Yes, you must receive permission from Pampered Chef before selling crafts at fairs. This is to ensure that the products being sold are in line with the company's standards and to protect the brand's reputation.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of crafts I can sell at fairs as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there are restrictions on the types of crafts that can be sold at fairs. Pampered Chef crafts should only be made with Pampered Chef products and must be in compliance with the company's policies and guidelines.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef logos and branding on my crafts?

No, you are not allowed to use Pampered Chef logos or branding on your crafts. This is to protect the company's brand and trademark rights.

5. Do I need to disclose that I am a Pampered Chef consultant when selling crafts at fairs?

Yes, it is important to disclose that you are a Pampered Chef consultant when selling crafts at fairs. This helps maintain transparency with customers and ensures that you are following the company's policies and guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dldunphy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Chef Bobby