• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Pull Off a Pampered Chef Bunco in 90 Minutes?

In summary, the speaker is seeking advice on how to manage their tight schedule for a PC Bunco party. They plan to have the food prepared beforehand, start the party with people eating, and do a brief talk about the food and specials. They also plan to allocate time for playing Bunco and taking orders, while keeping cleanup to a minimum. The speaker also inquires about a specific recipe, the Ham and Cheddar Croissant Bake.
lde1403
Okay folks, I have a question. I am doing a PC Bunco on Monday night. The party starts at 6:00 and I have to be gone by 7:30-7:45. How am I going to do this?!?!?!

I thought about this:
As soon as people get there they can go ahead and start eating, as the food I am preparing before hand. Then, at 6:00 I will do about a 15-20 min talk about the food and specials and all that. They can play for about 30-45 min, then that gives 30 min to do orders. I won't have alot of cleanup as I am not having everything out, just the products I use in the recipes.

By the way, have any of you fixed the Ham and Cheddar Crossaint Bake?

Thank you SO much!

No, I haven't had the chance to try it yet. However, it sounds delicious! I'm sure your bunco night will be a huge success. Good luck!

Hi there! It sounds like you have a tight schedule for your PC Bunco party. My suggestion would be to try to keep things as organized and efficient as possible. As you mentioned, having the food prepared beforehand and starting the party with people eating is a great idea. Then, you can do your talk about the food and specials while they are eating, which will save some time. For the orders, you could have a pre-made order form or list for people to fill out while they are playing Bunco. This way, you can collect the orders and start processing them during the 30 minutes you have allotted. As for cleanup, maybe ask for some volunteers to help with that while others are placing their orders. I haven't personally tried the Ham and Cheddar Croissant Bake, but I have heard great things about it! Good luck with your party and I hope everything goes smoothly!

1. Can I host a Pampered Chef Bunco in 90 minutes if I have never played before?

Yes, absolutely! The rules of Bunco are simple and easy to learn, and our Pampered Chef consultants will guide you every step of the way. Plus, our Bunco party sets come with everything you need for a successful event, including instructions and scorecards.

2. How many people can participate in a Pampered Chef Bunco?

Our Bunco party sets are designed for 12 players, but you can certainly have more or less depending on your preference. Just keep in mind that with more players, the game may take longer than 90 minutes.

3. Do I need to purchase any additional items for the Bunco party?

No, our Pampered Chef Bunco party sets come with all the necessary items, including dice, scorecards, and recipes for the included snacks. However, you can always add your own personal touch with decorations, prizes, or additional snacks.

4. Is the Pampered Chef Bunco game suitable for all ages?

Yes, our Bunco party sets are suitable for players of all ages. However, you may want to consider the age and skill level of your guests when deciding on prizes or snacks.

5. Can I customize the recipes included in the Pampered Chef Bunco party set?

Yes, you can customize the recipes to your liking or dietary restrictions. Our consultants can provide alternative suggestions if needed. You can also add your own recipes to the mix for a more personalized touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lde1403
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lde1403
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • DebPC