• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit a Catalog Show for November Host/Guest Specials on October 31st?

In summary, as the host of a catalog show, you can predate the show within the next 21 days to plan ahead and invite guests. However, as a guest, you cannot predate the show, but you can suggest a specific date for the host to start the show. The maximum time frame for predating a catalog show is 21 days, and as the host, you can change the start date if needed by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. The benefits of pre-dating a catalog show include more time to plan and invite guests, securing a spot on the consultant's calendar, and increasing potential sales and rewards for the host.
Kristen
I have a catalog show that I want to submit by October 31st to qualify for the Show to Go pieces. However, I want to take advantage of the November host/guest specials instead of those for October. Can I date my catalog show November 1st but submit it October 31st?

No, I'm sorry but you can't :(

Wow, if you could do that, I'd pre-date a dozen shows for January!!! :rolleyes: Ah well! Good luck getting your Show-to-Go!

God bless!

1. Can I predate a catalog show if I am hosting it?

Yes, as the host of the catalog show, you have the option to choose a date within the next 21 days to start your show. This allows you to plan ahead and invite your guests in advance.

2. Can I predate a catalog show if I am attending as a guest?

No, only the host of the catalog show has the ability to predate the show. However, you can contact the host and suggest a specific date for them to start the show and invite you as a guest.

3. Is there a limit to how far in advance I can predate a catalog show?

Yes, the maximum time frame for predating a catalog show is 21 days. This is to ensure that the products and offers in the catalog are current and available for purchase.

4. Can I change the start date of a predated catalog show?

Yes, as the host of the catalog show, you have the flexibility to change the start date of the show if needed. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will be able to assist you with updating the start date.

5. Are there any benefits to pre-dating a catalog show?

Yes, pre-dating a catalog show allows you to have more time to plan and invite guests, as well as secure a spot on your consultant's calendar. It also gives your guests more time to browse the catalog and place their orders, increasing the potential for higher sales and rewards for the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
  • thecougchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • chelynn