• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make S'more Cups the Night Before?

In summary, Karen made smores cups the night before and they were gone in an hour at the teacher luncheon. People don't care what texture they are, just that they are there for the grabbing. Sandi recommends making them a few weeks in advance and dipping them in chocolate the next day.
mom4angela
I'd like to make the s'more cups, but need them for Saturday late morning. Would I be able to make them the night before, do you think? I know, I know, I COULD get up early and make them, but.... I don't wanna! :)

I made them the night before (on Monday night) then just dipped them Tuesday morning, stuck them in the fridge to set the chocolate ~ I think they turned out okay! All 48 were gone in an hour at the teacher luncheon Tuesday afternoon!Karen

I made them to go into Christmas gift plates (dipped and all), so it took a day or two before recipients received them. No complaints!

People don't care what texture they are, just that they are there for the grabbing! With the smores cups no one even notices if the cup is soft or hard, nothing. They only notice when they're all gone - 30 seconds after they're put on the table!

I made 100's of these before Christmas. I made them up to a week before and just put them in a plastic container and didn't seal the cover good. They stayed wonderful.

I made these a few weeks ago, and the next day, they were just as good as before. In fact, we had some around for a couple of days. I made them all the way- dipped the marshmallows and all....no problems.

I routinely make these a day or two ahead. No problem.

Does anyone have this recipe on their computer that they could post. I just had a request for it.

TIA,
Sandi

Ingredients:
7 whole graham crackers (1 cup/250 mL finely crushed)
1/4 cup (50 mL) powdered sugar
6 tbsp (90 mL) butter, melted
4 bars (1.55 oz or 43 g each) milk chocolate candy, divided
12 large marshmallows
Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place graham crackers into a large resealable plastic bag. Finely crush into crumbs using Baker's Roller®;. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in Small Batter Bowl. Using Small Scoop, place scant scoop of crumb mixture in each cup of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Press crumbs to form shallow cups with Mini-Tart Shaper. Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling. Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.
2. Cut marshmallows in half crosswise using Professional Shears dipped in cold water. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan using the end of the Citrus Peeler. Cool completely.
3. Break remaining candy bars and place in (1-cup/250 mL) Prep Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute-11/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate. Turn top-side up and let stand 40 minutes-1 hour or until set.

Yield: 24 cups

Nutrients per serving: (1 cup) Calories 100, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 60 mg, Fiber 0 g

Thank you SO MUCH!!

Sandi

I have gotten lazy and skip the last dip. It is so much easier and quicker and no one even notices the difference. They are still very yummy!

Oh yummy! I love these. they stay good for several days too :)

1. Can I make S'more Cups the night before?

Yes, you can definitely make S'more Cups the night before. In fact, they can be made up to 24 hours ahead of time and stored in an airtight container at room temperature.

2. How should I store the S'more Cups overnight?

The best way to store S'more Cups overnight is in an airtight container at room temperature. This will help keep them fresh and prevent them from getting stale.

3. Can I refrigerate the S'more Cups overnight?

While you can refrigerate S'more Cups overnight, it is not recommended as it can cause the graham cracker crust to become soggy. It is best to store them at room temperature in an airtight container.

4. Should I assemble the S'more Cups the night before or wait until the day of serving?

It is best to assemble the S'more Cups the night before or the day of serving. Assembling them too far in advance can cause the graham cracker crust to become soggy and the marshmallows to harden.

5. Can I reheat the S'more Cups the next day?

Yes, you can reheat S'more Cups the next day if desired. Place them in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes or until the marshmallows are melted and the edges are slightly toasted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • atpchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
atpchef
  • Tpol04