• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Have a Coffee Shop and a Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, Anne is considering quiting her job as a consultant to open her own coffee shop. She has a lot of work and long hours, but she is willing to do it if it is her dream.
Go for it!That's the one thing PC lets you do - realize your dreams. PC would fit very nicely. Serve all your foods on SA dishes and cups. The Cups and More are perfect for lattes and cafe au lait. Keep your milk and cream etc. in the carafe. Keep your catalogues out as well! Once people clue in that the dishes they're eating off of (and the recipes they're eating) are PC, they'll certainly be inclined to either a) do a show or b) get into the business! Limit your shows to 2 a week, make them on certain days of the week, say only on Tuesdays and Fridays for example. That way, you're not running all over the place, but you can plan! You can even host "mega shows" at your shop!

Good luck with it!:balloon:

Thanks, everyone! Things are crazy right now!

SEE--DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!! Best wishes for a successful opening day. Wish I could be there! How do I get some coffee?

Today's the day! Anne- I hope your shop is always crowded, but not so busy that you lose your mind.To everyone else who's online this morning: 10 am EST - raise your mug of coffee in a toast to Anne.

Yeah Anne! I hope it's packed today:D

Congrats on getting your coffee shop opened! How was friends & family day yesterday?? Hope today goes well too! Let us know!!!

My mug is ready - filled with Hazelnut Cream flavored coffee - 3 minutes 'til cheer!

Congrats Anne! Here's to seeing your dreams come true!

Mine is raised!! Good Luck today Anne! HOW EXCITING!!!:D

Cheers Anne! I hope you are busy busy busy today!

I'd love a nice hot mug of coffee, such a dreary day!! Hope your grand opening is a success!!!!

I hope it's completely busy for you today! Good luck and stay sane!

Best of luck Anne....

Congrats, on seeing your dreams realized.
Much success!

I can't wait for you to give us an update:D

Cannot wait to hear how it goes!!!! Good luck Anne!

Just wanted to say that I stopped in to see Anne's new coffee shop this morning, and it was fabulous! Very cute, nicely decorated... very comfy in there, big chairs and tables.... just what you'd expect. It looks great! I had some tea and it was really really good! My son had a bagel (okay, we shared) and it was yummmmy! Everyone was very nice there.

Congrats, Anne, on doing such a nice job! I'm sure you will be super successful, and I with you the very best of luck in everything!

=) Jen

Thanks for sharing with us Jen! I think Anne must be too exhausted from all the customers to give us an update....;)

jenm42 said:
Just wanted to say that I stopped in to see Anne's new coffee shop this morning, and it was fabulous! Very cute, nicely decorated... very comfy in there, big chairs and tables.... just what you'd expect. It looks great! I had some tea and it was really really good! My son had a bagel (okay, we shared) and it was yummmmy! Everyone was very nice there.

Congrats, Anne, on doing such a nice job! I'm sure you will be super successful, and I with you the very best of luck in everything!

=) Jen

Ooooo... I'm soooo jealous that you are close enough to go! I could really go for a nice cup of tea and a bagel right now!

It's a good thing he finally found a job. Last I heard, he couldn't get out of construction because all he could was rivet. . . rivet . . . rivet.

*groan*:rolleyes:

What the picture doesn't say is that coffee frog recommends the biscotti, because those aren't raisins - they're flies! :D

Probably more protein that raisins!

Welcome to Kermit's Koffee - Where Time's Fun When You're Having Flies!

Hi, Everone! Its been a while since I checked in, but things are going OK. We have been a little slow, but its picking up and we even have some regulars. Just thought I'd say hello!! I do appreciate the emails! And, I even got some flowers on opening day from some CS friends! THANK YOU!! Talk to you all soon!

Hey Anne Congrats on your GO, do you have pics of the finished product yet and on grandopening day? I just logged onto your website but maybe I missed them? Take care and Lots O luck!

Hi Anne,

Been thinking about you! I'm glad it's picking up and that you already have your regulars. Wish I lived closer so I could stop in!

Take Care and remember to still take some time for yourself!

Thanks for posting the photo site. . .I knew I had looked at pictures before and could not find them.

Congratulations on your opening. I hope that you are really enjoying your business. BTW, great job with the unsatisfied customer (on your blog). You must have really taken time with him.

Wishing you much success!

dianevill said:
Hi Anne,

Been thinking about you! I'm glad it's picking up and that you already have your regulars. Wish I lived closer so I could stop in!

Take Care and remember to still take some time for yourself!
Me, too! I was considering making a road trip to surprise Anne at the grand opening, but had shows and things in the way on my calendar.

If I ever get east again, if I'm within 250 miles, you know I'll show up there one morning.

Ohhh Im just now going over the "Coffee House" blog.... didnt realize it was in Jersey. Im a tranplanted Jersey girl myself. Spent my first 18yrs there. Next time I head to the shore I'll have to stop by.

I'm so glad you checked in. I've been thinking of you.

Mwalker said:
Ohhh Im just now going over the "Coffee House" blog.... didnt realize it was in Jersey. Im a tranplanted Jersey girl myself. Spent my first 18yrs there. Next time I head to the shore I'll have to stop by.
I love West Virginia.

IM006077.jpg

Wish I could stop in too!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tanya Becker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies