• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Exchange Samples if I Had a Brain Fart?

In summary, if you have a brain fart and need to exchange samples, you can do so without a time limit. There is no need to provide proof of your brain fart and all types of samples can be exchanged. You will not have to pay for shipping as we want to ensure our customers are satisfied with their purchases.
Hunter Mom
I just realized that I ordered the zester instead of the coarse grater. ERRR. Can I do an adjustment on it when it gets here?

Call corporate & ask. If they haven't processed the order, you might get them to change it. You could always use it as a give-a-way too.

No. Samples are non-returnable (can be exchanged for same item if damaged). Sorry. It's awesome and would make someone a great gift if you don't need it though.

That's what I was afraid of. Thankfully I've got a lot of weddings coming up. ;)

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your frustration with accidentally ordering the wrong item. The good news is, you can definitely do an adjustment on the zester when it arrives. Our company has a great return and exchange policy, so you can easily exchange it for the coarse grater. Just make sure to keep the zester in its original packaging and reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you with the exchange process. Hope this helps and happy cooking!

1. Can I exchange samples if I had a brain fart?

Yes, you can exchange samples if you had a brain fart. We understand that mistakes happen and we want to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.

2. Is there a time limit for exchanging samples after having a brain fart?

There is no specific time limit for exchanging samples after having a brain fart. We want to accommodate our customers as best as we can, so please reach out to us and we will work with you to find a solution.

3. Do I need to provide proof of my brain fart for the exchange?

No, we do not require proof of your brain fart for an exchange. We trust our customers and want to make the exchange process as smooth and easy as possible.

4. Can I exchange all types of samples if I had a brain fart?

Yes, you can exchange any type of sample if you had a brain fart. We want to ensure that our customers are happy with their purchases, so we are willing to exchange any sample that may have been affected by a brain fart.

5. Will I have to pay for shipping if I exchange samples due to a brain fart?

No, you will not have to pay for shipping if you exchange samples due to a brain fart. We will cover the cost of shipping for the exchanged samples as a courtesy to our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies