• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Correct My Stupid Mistake?

In summary, Rhonda's show was re-scheduled from Feb. 2 to Feb. 26th, but she forgot to change the date in PP until she hit "submit." Kelly is upset that one of her hosts, who was supposed to call her, didn't call. Rhonda is going to try to push for closing the night of the show.
pampchefrhondab
I had a show re-schedule from Feb. 2 to Feb. 26th. You guessed it, I forgot to change the date in PP until I hit "submit.":yuck:

I'm sure there is probably no way to have it updated is there? Who can I email at HO?

Thanks!

My guess (and don't quote me) is that it should be OK since the host/guest specials were for the same month.

Do you just want it changed for Peace of mind? I really don't think it matters......

Anyone else have advice?

Nope, you cannot change anything after the show has been submitted.

vwpamperedchef said:
My guess (and don't quote me) is that it should be OK since the host/guest specials were for the same month.

Do you just want it changed for Peace of mind? I really don't think it matters......

Anyone else have advice?
Probably wants the pink bowl.

I think she may want it changed to try and earn the pink host special.I don't think they will change it but call or e-mail the solution center and try...best bet to call.

Actually I want it changed mostly for my HWC incentive. I think my other two shows will be closing tonight so I'll be okay, but just in case!

in this case they might be able to make that change since it would affect warranty issue (& receipts for customers attending the show) nearly 3 week difference on the length of warranty.

I think the warranty is from the ship date, though, isn't it?

Yep, the answer is no, cant be changed after submitted. Found that out today. Accidentally entered a guest item at the 60% off price instead of the regular one. Tried to call to see if they could just change the charged price. Guess what? They couldnt. They said the guest is getting the item at 60% off and can keep it. DOH!!!

dianevill said:
I think the warranty is from the ship date, though, isn't it?

Yes - I called about something last week for a show that closed mid January. She said it was from the time it shipped, not the show date.

Mwalker said:
Yep, the answer is no, cant be changed after submitted. Found that out today. Accidentally entered a guest item at the 60% off price instead of the regular one. Tried to call to see if they could just change the charged price. Guess what? They couldnt. They said the guest is getting the item at 60% off and can keep it. DOH!!!

WOW! I can't believe they are letting that one go!

Actually I called today. They said they can actually change the date. They have put a hold on the show and a note to change the date. I called again tonight and they still can't see the show. We will see how this turns out in the end.

Now...... my other two hosts are MIA! I am so upset w/one of them! She is out of town for the weekend and was supposed to call me and leave a msg. on what she wanted or call my cell phone. I already have her CC to use. You guessed.... she didn't call!!

I am right there with you Rhonda! I had one more show to close. We were aiming for Wednesday (two days ago) and it STILL ISN"T CLOSED! I just spoke to her and this ONE LADY is supposed to be calling her with an order to bump her up to the next level of sales. Ugh. I told her to call me back tonight to close if and when that lady calls her. It's out of my hands at this point. I have tried to push this and really never thought I would be out my HWC host item! Darn!

KellyTheChef said:
I am right there with you Rhonda! I had one more show to close. We were aiming for Wednesday (two days ago) and it STILL ISN"T CLOSED! I just spoke to her and this ONE LADY is supposed to be calling her with an order to bump her up to the next level of sales. Ugh. I told her to call me back tonight to close if and when that lady calls her. It's out of my hands at this point. I have tried to push this and really never thought I would be out my HWC host item! Darn!

I'm sorry for you Kelly, but glad I'm not alone! I'm still waiting on one person to call me back. I've called her at home and left a msg. and also left a msg. on her cell phone. You think she could call me back:grumpy: !

I'm going to start pushing for closing the night of the show! I have had enough of this! I usually don't have this much problem closing shows!:eek:

I'm trying to look at the bright side - I'm not getting the trio bowl now, but I'll get it when I have my big HWC fundraiser in May. It was my own stupid mistake for not reading the fine print on this one - oh, well. Plus, one of my new recruits is submitting her 2nd show in the last week, so she's getting the trio bowl, PLUS, she's qualifying (2 shows - one was $800, the other was $1100!), so that makes me feel good. I know she'll let me borrow it if I ask her so I can book my May shows, so like I said, looking at the bright side. :) Hang in there and good luck!

I was kind of freaking on this...my host finally gave me her CC# and we closed her show today. She had been waiting for her out-of-state internet-phobic mom to go to a friend's house to look at the PC website to make an order.

I did finally tell her that I was wanting this pink bowl, and had to submit today to get it, and she said OK, I can close today. She wasn't a mind reader, as it turns out. I'm glad I finally spoke up.

Well now I feel even more stupid! The show I thought I submitted w/o updating the date actually did not get submitted. My daughter and husband got home at the time I was sending it. I finalized it but did not submit:)! I'm glad I noticed and sent it tonight!

Good news too! The host who was out of town called me on her cell phone to finalize her show!! I will be getting the bowl! It won't match my house, but at least I can use it to show my upcoming hosts:)!

It's so funny the host I thought would call didn't and the one I thought wouldn't did! I really think the host who called me did so because people at work were asking her when their stuff was going to come in. Lucky for me:)!

Sorry Kelly - I hope your host called!

1. Can I return or exchange a product I mistakenly ordered?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. You can return or exchange any product within 30 days of purchase, as long as it is in its original packaging and condition. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with your return or exchange.

2. Can I cancel an order I placed by mistake?

If you realize you made a mistake with an order right after placing it, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to cancel the order before it ships. If the order has already been shipped, you can still return or exchange it within 30 days.

3. Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?

If you need to change your shipping address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to update the address before the order ships. If the order has already been shipped, you can contact the carrier to request a change of address.

4. I made a mistake while entering my payment information. What should I do?

If you made a mistake with your payment information, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to update the information before the order is processed. If the order has already been processed, you can contact your bank or credit card company to dispute the charges.

5. Can I correct a mistake on my order after it has been placed?

If you need to correct a mistake on your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to make the necessary changes before the order is shipped. If the order has already been shipped, you can still return or exchange it within 30 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Intrepid_Chef