• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Swap My Nc Classes at Conference?

In summary, you are able to change your NC classes after registering, but this is subject to availability and must be done before the deadline for class changes. There is no fee for changing classes before the deadline, but a fee may apply for changes made after. You are allowed to change classes multiple times, but availability may be limited and it is recommended to carefully choose classes during initial registration. You can also change classes for different locations as long as they are offered and within the deadline. If you need to cancel your NC classes, contact customer service for a potential refund or credit according to the cancellation policy.
Junderwood2009
I sure the answer to my question is on here somewhere, but I can't find it. Can I change the classes I am taking at conference? I want to swap some up. Thanks!

Yes. You will be able to do that on-site. Just tell them when you pick up your packet.

Awesome! Thank you!

1. Can I change my NC classes after registering?

Yes, you can change your NC classes after registering. However, this is subject to availability and any changes must be made before the deadline for class changes. Please contact our customer service team to assist you with changing your classes.

2. Is there a fee for changing my NC classes?

There is no fee for changing your NC classes before the deadline. However, if you wish to make changes after the deadline, a fee may apply. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

3. Can I change my NC classes multiple times?

Yes, you can change your NC classes multiple times before the deadline. However, please keep in mind that changes are subject to availability and may be limited. It is recommended to carefully choose your classes during the initial registration to avoid multiple changes.

4. Can I change my NC classes for different locations?

Yes, you can change your NC classes for different locations as long as they are offered at the desired location and within the deadline for class changes. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with changing your classes.

5. What happens if I need to cancel my NC classes?

If you need to cancel your NC classes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the timing of the cancellation, you may be eligible for a refund or credit towards future classes. Please refer to our cancellation policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
Replies
Views
Admin Greg