• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Change an Order I Just Submitted a Few Hours Ago?

In summary, customers can make changes to an order submitted within the last few hours, but changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed or shipped. To change items or the shipping address, customers can log into their account or contact customer service. There is no fee for changing an order, but any difference in cost may need to be paid. Additionally, customers can add items to an order within a few hours of submission, but changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed or shipped.
brendaziz
So a friend that placed an order at a show yesterday just realized she already has the pineapple wedger :-/
But i submitted the show a few hours ago.

Anything I can do right now or do we have to wait til it arrives ?

Gonna have to wait til it arrives, unfortunately.

Try calling HO

Usually not, but it can't hurt to call.

She'll be able to return it though and get a refund.

1. Can I make changes to an order I just submitted a few hours ago?

Yes, you can make changes to an order that was submitted within the last few hours. However, please note that changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed or shipped. It is best to contact our customer service team as soon as possible to request any changes.

2. How can I change the items in my order?

To change the items in your order, you can either login to your account on our website and select the "Edit Order" option, or you can contact our customer service team to assist you with the changes. Please note that changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed or shipped.

3. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for your order as long as it has not already been shipped. You can do this by logging into your account on our website and selecting the "Edit Order" option, or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Is there a fee for changing an order?

No, there is no fee for changing an order as long as it has not already been processed or shipped. However, if the changes result in a difference in the total cost of the order, you may be required to pay the difference.

5. Can I add items to an order I just submitted?

Yes, you can add items to an order that was submitted within the last few hours. You can either login to your account on our website and select the "Edit Order" option, or you can contact our customer service team to assist you with the changes. Please note that changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed or shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies