• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Shadow My Recruiter for My Grand Opening Party?

In summary, the conversation is about a new member of a party planning group asking for advice on how to handle her first party. She plans to ask her recruiter for help but wants to also observe and learn from her. The other party members encourage her to ask for help and assure her that it is normal to feel nervous and to ask questions. The overall message is to communicate with the recruiter and not be afraid to ask for help.
Mari W
Hello! I am brand new here and have my kit arriving tomorrow! My grand opening is Saturday with my recruiter. I have read many recruiters say they just sit back and provide feedback after- but I need her help for most of the party. I only attended one show and was late. The recipes we are making I have never done and don't even have the products to make it in... Can I ask her if I can stand with her but "study" how a show is done?

Thanks!!

I definitely would ask her! Just tell her what you just said. Most would have no problem with it and completely understand. We all want to succeed, NOT flop!! I usually do my new recruits first show for them. At their next few shows, I sit back until and if they need help.. Congratulations and Good Luck!!

Yup, one of my recruits came with me to a show prior to her kit even arriving and mostly observed, helping with things as I went along and asked her. I know my recruiter offered to come to my first several shows and provide any support required.

CONGRATS!
As a recruiter, I try to help out as best I can and do whatever my new recruit asks for in the form of help! I would definitely let her know what is going on and express your concerns. The first show is always the most nerve racking, just remember to let everyone know that comes to the party. They will be understanding! Remember you do not have to know everything, but make sure you find out the answer to all of the questions. Good luck!BTW know that there is no question that you may have that is dumb....If you don't know the answer just ask.

Thanks so much for your replies! I will definitely talk to her about it :)

Question 1: What types of questions can I ask my recruiter?

You can ask your recruiter questions about the job position, company culture, benefits, salary, career growth opportunities, and any other relevant information related to the job.

Question 2: Is it appropriate to ask my recruiter about the hiring process?

Yes, it is completely appropriate to ask your recruiter about the hiring process. This can include questions about the timeline, next steps, and what to expect during the process.

Question 3: Can I ask my recruiter about the company's work-life balance?

Yes, you can definitely ask your recruiter about the company's work-life balance. This is an important factor to consider when deciding if the job is the right fit for you.

Question 4: Is it acceptable to ask my recruiter about the company's diversity and inclusion policies?

Yes, it is acceptable to ask your recruiter about the company's diversity and inclusion policies. This shows that you value diversity and inclusivity in the workplace.

Question 5: What should I avoid asking my recruiter?

You should avoid asking your recruiter questions about confidential information, such as salary ranges of other candidates, or any inappropriate or discriminatory questions. It is always best to keep the conversation professional and focused on the job and company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hannahkatsmom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookinforyou
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • naekelsey