• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Get a Free Spreader by Spending $135?

In summary, the guest special applies to guests only, and the hostess can get the special if they spend the specified amount before shipping and tax.
cla519
Does anyone know if a host from a show can get the free spreader? she's spent $135 with half priced items and host specials. Does that count for spending the $75 to get it free?

Yes it does! She gets the spreader!

I didn't know this. I thought that the host couldn't get the month spec. if she only bought 1/2 price items and the host spec. I thought the host had to spend another $75.00 :( Darn it!!!!

Thank you for the information

As Far As I know....As far as I know, the guest special is ONLY for the guests, because the hostesses get a lot of great deals as it is.

I don't believe the hostess qualifies for the free spreader.... :(

I've never had a problem with the host also getting the guest special. If she/he spends the specified amount, I always add the guest special on.
And keep in mind, if a guest spends $150 s/he can get two specials, $225, s/he can get 3 specials etc.

I actually contacted HO about this when I had my first month with a special like this. If the host spends $75 before s/h and tax regardless of how it is spent they DO qualify for the guest special! So Marg's and my previous info IS correct :)

HTH,

WowGood to know. I had my recruiter telling me otherwise....

So, is that AFTER they have bought their 1/2 price items? Like if they spend $75 in products that they get the discount on? (After the free products and half price) Or are the half price products included?

Hope THAT makes sense... :)

It's just $75 spent - so that includes the half-price items.

Exactly! So ANY money spent by the host that totals $75 or more BEFORE shipping and tax qualifies. That would include the host special, half price items and discounted items.

Hope this helps and didn't cause more confusion. :)

1. What is the current promotion for free spreaders for hosts?

The current promotion for hosts to receive free spreaders is if they have a qualifying party with $650 in sales and at least 2 guest orders, they will receive a free Classic Scraper and a free Small Spreader.

2. How can I earn free spreaders as a host?

As a host, you can earn free spreaders by hosting a party with at least $650 in sales and 2 guest orders. Additionally, you can also earn free spreaders by booking a future party at your party and having at least $200 in guest sales at that party.

3. Can I choose the color of the free spreader I receive?

Yes, you can choose the color of your free spreader as long as it is available in the Classic Scraper or Small Spreader styles. If a specific color is not available, a similar color will be substituted.

4. Can I still earn free spreaders if I have a virtual party?

Yes, you can still earn free spreaders if you have a virtual party. The same qualifications apply - $650 in sales and 2 guest orders. However, the host will need to collect and submit guest orders to be eligible for the free spreaders.

5. How many free spreaders can a host earn?

A host can earn up to 2 free spreaders - one Classic Scraper and one Small Spreader - per qualifying party. If a host has multiple qualifying parties, they can earn a total of 4 free spreaders (2 Classic Scrapers and 2 Small Spreaders).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauriedip
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine