• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can host get free spreader?

cla519

Jun 5, 2005
Does anyone know if a host from a show can get the free spreader? she's spent $135 with half priced items and host specials. Does that count for spending the $75 to get it free?

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
I didn't know this. I thought that the host couldn't get the month spec. if she only bought 1/2 price items and the host spec. I thought the host had to spend another $75.00 :( Darn it!!!!

MichelleRoth

Apr 20, 2005
As Far As I know....

As far as I know, the guest special is ONLY for the guests, because the hostesses get a lot of great deals as it is.

I don't believe the hostess qualifies for the free spreader.... :(

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
I've never had a problem with the host also getting the guest special. If she/he spends the specified amount, I always add the guest special on.
And keep in mind, if a guest spends $150 s/he can get two specials, $225, s/he can get 3 specials etc.

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I actually contacted HO about this when I had my first month with a special like this. If the host spends $75 before s/h and tax regardless of how it is spent they DO qualify for the guest special! So Marg's and my previous info IS correct :)

HTH,

MichelleRoth

Apr 20, 2005
Wow

Good to know. I had my recruiter telling me otherwise....

So, is that AFTER they have bought their 1/2 price items? Like if they spend $75 in products that they get the discount on? (After the free products and half price) Or are the half price products included?

Hope THAT makes sense... :)

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Exactly! So ANY money spent by the host that totals $75 or more BEFORE shipping and tax qualifies. That would include the host special, half price items and discounted items.

Hope this helps and didn't cause more confusion. :)