• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Host Buy 2 Exec Cookware Sets for Her 2 1/2 Price Selections?

M
MandyK
My host wants to buy 2 sets of executive cookware for her two host selections. (one for herself, one for her friend). Can she do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont see any reason why not - unless someone knows something more definite. I have a show in August with co-hosts so they can both get a set. I made the Lemon Chicken Pasta Stir-fry at my last show and they fell in love with the cookware...I really am gonna use the cookware more at shows. Stoneware is great and I will talk about it, but most people have seen that in action!

Thanks Cindy! This will sure help my June Sales athon totals!

I'm not positive, but the wording on the last page of the catty says:choose from any product in our catalog,or one of the host halk price combinations shown here.:confused: But if they get 3 half priced items, then 1 could that this 1 & the other just use 2 to make up the same thing.;)

If she has enough half price items, yes she can :)

checkI would check with HO. My Advanced Directer told me that they can get as many of the combinations as they have 1/2 price items. I don't know if they can get 2 of one item though. I would check it out before you tell them for sure. I wouldn't want you to have to make up any difference in cost. IMO
Have a great day.

Jennie

I had a host who got 2 set of the scrapers #5254. I had to enter them in separate

enter the item number and then hit QTY 1
enter the item number again and then hit QTY 1

She got both of them. HO didn't say anything.

They get get as many of any one item as they'd like, as long as the quantity is less than 50.

I've ordered 2 half price combos of cookware on shows before and it went through just fine.

Help?
MandyK said:
Thanks Cindy! This will sure help my June Sales athon totals!

Mandy,

I just wanted to make sure that you know that half price totals do not count as commissionable sales. Thus, half price items do not count towards the June promotion. Hope you weren't counting on them!

The cluster challenge counts only the guest sales, but the sell-a-thon counts commissionable sales. So, they will count towards your bigger goal!

No, it doesn't count!1/2 price items DO NOT count towards commissionable sales, so if they are purchased as 1/2 price items- they will not count for the sell-a-thon.....sorry!
I think there may be some confusion regarding this because during Pan-O-Rama, all cookware sales counted for that - including 1/2 off and free items.
However, during nearly all consultant sales promotions, only commissionable sales count - and that includes guest orders, individual orders, and any purchases by a host using their 15-30% shopping spree discount.

Last edited:
I have host that have order doubles of the combos. I do not enter separately, just once with 2 in the quantity and the H column checked. It comes out 2 for 1

1. Can my host purchase two sets of executive cookware for her two host selections at the discounted price?

Yes, as long as the host meets the requirements for the discounted price, she can purchase two sets of executive cookware for her two selections.

2. Will the discounted price still apply if my host wants to buy one set for herself and one set for her friend?

Yes, the discounted price will still apply as long as the host meets the requirements for the discount.

3. Can my host use the discounted price for one set and pay full price for the other set?

No, the discounted price only applies to the purchase of two sets at once. It cannot be applied to a single set.

4. Is there a limit to how many sets my host can purchase at the discounted price?

The limit for purchasing sets at the discounted price may vary. It is best to check with the specific store or company for their policies on purchasing multiple sets at a discounted price.

5. Can my host use the discounted price for two different sets of executive cookware?

It depends on the terms and conditions of the discount. Some discounts may only apply to specific sets, while others may apply to any set within the executive cookware line. It is best to check with the specific store or company for their policies on purchasing multiple sets at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jayne
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies