• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Bake Cookies on a Bar Pan?

In summary, the bar pan from Pampered Chef is an ideal tool for baking cookies due to its non-stick surface and even heat distribution. There is no need to grease the pan before baking and it can typically fit 12-15 cookies at once. Additionally, the pan can also be used for other desserts and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher.
its_me_susan
I'm still new at this.... a customer asked me if she could bake cookies using the bar pan (stoneware) and I didn't know!
:::: blushing :::::
I told her I'd get back to her.

Can you wonderful ladies answer for me?
Thank you!
Susan :)

You sure can! You can do anything on the bar pan that you would do on the Round Stones, in the Rectangular Baker, etc...they are interchangable (well, except you obviously can't make lasagna on the round stone, lol).

I made cookies on the bar pan for the first time last night. They turned out ok, they would have been better if I had been paying attention to the receipe I was useing and put in the correct amount of flour :eek: . Other than that it worked great.

Tracy

chefbilyeu said:
You sure can! You can do anything on the bar pan that you would do on the Round Stones, in the Rectangular Baker, etc...they are interchangable (well, except you obviously can't make lasagna on the round stone, lol).

Thank YOU!!!!!

I do it all the time! I use my bar pan and the large round stone. It knocks out 2 dozen cookies all at once.

YEsThat was my first stone , I was sold on it because of the many different uses for it, that is always the stone i recomend as a first stone ! cookies , buiscuits, chicken nuggets , french fries , pizza , brownies the list goes on ! For someone who has never used a stone it is a good choice , they end up using it for everything fall in love and order more stones !! :)

1. Can I bake cookies on the bar pan from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can absolutely bake cookies on the bar pan from Pampered Chef. In fact, the bar pan is perfect for baking cookies because of its non-stick surface and even heat distribution.

2. Do I need to grease the bar pan before baking cookies?

No, you do not need to grease the bar pan before baking cookies. The non-stick surface of the bar pan eliminates the need for greasing, making cleanup easier.

3. How many cookies can I bake on the bar pan at once?

The number of cookies you can bake on the bar pan depends on the size of the cookies and the size of the bar pan. However, you can typically fit 12-15 cookies on a standard-sized bar pan.

4. Can I use the bar pan to bake other types of desserts?

Yes, you can use the bar pan to bake a variety of desserts, including brownies, blondies, and even mini cakes. Its versatile design makes it a great addition to any kitchen.

5. How do I clean the bar pan after baking cookies?

The bar pan is dishwasher safe, but it can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Make sure to let it cool down before cleaning to avoid warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shari in TX
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • lisacb77
  • Products and Tips
Replies