• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering Answers: Can Co-Hosted Shows Appear on a Website?

In summary, the names of both co-hosts can be seen on the website for a co-hosted show by going to the event page and clicking on the "Hosts" tab. This allows for both co-hosts to be recognized and contacted for the event.
beepampered
Can both the names of a co-hosted show be seen on the website? If so, how? Thanks....

Re: co-hostNot sure on the first part of the question, but since it is the PWS, just set up 2 shows there, one in each of the co-hosts names. It will be fun to see which one collected more internet orders and you can offer them a prize for that! :)

Re: co-hostYes. When you create the show in PWS, you'll see a Host Information box on the left, and a Co-Host Information box on the right. Typically, we fill in the one on the left. Just shift your eyes to the right side of the page and you'll see it when creating the new show. It should then be visible in either name. (I don't think it lists them TOGETHER, but if someone enters either name- they find it.)After you set up the show- test it out. Try to search for either name. I'm almost 100% certain I tested this out with my last co-host show and saw it worked...but it's been 2 months and I can't remember what I did THIS MORNING, let alone 2 months ago. ;)

Re: co-hostI love this website! Thanks Bobbi for the answer I was looking for. Since P3 has the great download web orders feature, I didn't want to have two shows and then have to type orders from one into the other. With your advice, I have the two hosts both on the website! Thanks.

Hi there!Yes, the names of both co-hosts can be seen on the website for a co-hosted show. To do so, simply go to the event page on your consultant website and click on the "Hosts" tab. From there, you can see the names and contact information for both co-hosts.Hope this helps! Happy hosting!

1. Can I co-host a Pampered Chef show with someone else?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can co-host a show with another consultant or a non-consultant. This can be a great way to increase sales and reach more customers.

2. Can co-hosted shows appear on my personal website?

Yes, co-hosted shows can appear on your personal website. Pampered Chef provides a feature called "Show Sharing" which allows you to easily share the show link on your website for customers to view and make purchases.

3. How do I set up a co-hosted show on my website?

To set up a co-hosted show on your website, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Show Sharing" feature. From there, you can generate a unique show link and share it on your website for customers to access.

4. Can I earn the same rewards for a co-hosted show as I would for a solo show?

Yes, as a co-host of a Pampered Chef show, you will still earn the same rewards and benefits as you would for a solo show. This includes commission, free products, and discounts on future purchases.

5. Can my co-host see my customer's information?

No, your co-host will not be able to see your customer's information. Each consultant has their own unique show link, so any purchases made through your co-hosted show will be credited to your account only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies