1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Can both the names of a co-hosted show be seen on the website? If so,

1. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

Can both the names of a co-hosted show be seen on the website? If so, how? Thanks....

Sep 17, 2009
  2. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Re: co-host

Not sure on the first part of the question, but since it is the PWS, just set up 2 shows there, one in each of the co-hosts names. It will be fun to see which one collected more internet orders and you can offer them a prize for that! :)

Sep 17, 2009
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Yes.

When you create the show in PWS, you'll see a Host Information box on the left, and a Co-Host Information box on the right. Typically, we fill in the one on the left. Just shift your eyes to the right side of the page and you'll see it when creating the new show. It should then be visible in either name. (I don't think it lists them TOGETHER, but if someone enters either name- they find it.)

After you set up the show- test it out. Try to search for either name. I'm almost 100% certain I tested this out with my last co-host show and saw it worked...but it's been 2 months and I can't remember what I did THIS MORNING, let alone 2 months ago. ;)

Sep 17, 2009
  4. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

I love this website! Thanks Bobbi for the answer I was looking for. Since P3 has the great download web orders feature, I didn't want to have two shows and then have to type orders from one into the other. With your advice, I have the two hosts both on the website! Thanks.

Sep 17, 2009
Have something to add?