• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Suggest a Good Video/Dvd From Pampered Chef for Newbies?

In summary, Tiffany is impatient to get her starter kit and is looking for advice. She is also interested in the Kitchen Show Live CD's, the recruiting CD's, and the tele-classes.
tripletmommie
Hey there
I found out that May is my SS month so I will not even get my kit until April....good grief. Ok that is only a week away but I am ready to go. However, I can't have a party without invitations, books ...you know all the good stuff.

So anyway, while I wait I thought I could get one of the training video's but wasn't sure which would be the most helpful. Any advice? Did anyone use these?

As you can see to the left is a pic of my three beautiful babies. My two year old triplets, Rylee Gray, Richard McKinley (Buddy) and Payton Noelle! Three big reasons to have a part time job....money and peace and quiet when I do a show, lol!

Thanks to everyone

kitchen show "live"Hi Tiffany! Welcome aboard. I know that you must just be chompin at the bit to get started, and it must be frustrating not to have your starter kit yet.

I would talk with your director, they usually have CD's or DVD's that you can "check out" from them. When I check out CD's I usually make a copy of them so I can listen to them over and over and over. The best advice as to which one's to check out: I would listen to the Kitchen Show Live CD's there are several that people have done over the years. They give you great idea's for one liners in your show and you get a feel for how you might want to perform your shows.
Also, the recruiting CD's are excellent. The sooner you get started recruiting the sooner your business will grow. The one with Don Funt at the moderator is really good.

You could also listen to some of the recorded tele-classes on consultant's corner. A lot of GREAT information there. Or you could participate in a live tele-class. I have done a few and they are really helpful. Just go to CC and check the schedule.

So good luck in your search for information. And good luck in your new business!

Talk to your recruiter/director. Most will give you host packets and information like a video and Welcome Book to get you started while you wait for your kit. Most also do some kind of new consultant training so you can get off running when your kit is delivered.

It's to their advantage. They get something for you qualifying and the sooner you do the sooner they get their reward too.

Good luck to you!

Tiffany,
Welcome and good luck! You are already doing the most productive thing you could do...be on this website. It has helped my business incredibly. With my full time job I knew the importance of networking but this site give it new meaning.

who has answered my questions and been so helpful!

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming SS month! I know the wait can be frustrating, but it will be worth it once you receive your kit and start your pampered chef journey! In the meantime, there are definitely some resources you can utilize to prepare for your first party. The training videos are a great idea, and I would recommend starting with the "Party Planning and Preparation" video. It covers everything from setting up your party, to presenting products, to taking orders. As for invitations and books, you can definitely order those through your back office once you receive your consultant ID. In the meantime, you could also look into creating your own personalized invitations or using social media to invite people to your party.Your triplets are absolutely adorable! I'm sure they keep you busy, but having a flexible job like being a pampered chef consultant is perfect for balancing work and family life. I wish you all the best in your pampered chef journey and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is the best video/DVD from Pampered Chef for beginners?

The best video/DVD for beginners is the "Pampered Chef Basics" DVD. This video covers all the essential techniques and tools you need to get started with Pampered Chef products.

2. Are there any videos/DVDs specifically for learning about Pampered Chef's kitchen tools?

Yes, there is a video called "Discover the Power of Pampered Chef Tools" that focuses on teaching you about the various kitchen tools and how to use them effectively.

3. Do any of the videos/DVDs include recipes?

Yes, there are several videos/DVDs that include both demonstrations of recipes and recipe cards for you to follow along. Some popular options are "Cooking with Pampered Chef" and "Fast, Fresh, & Fun."

4. Are there any videos/DVDs that focus on specific cooking techniques?

Yes, there is a video called "Mastering Kitchen Skills" that covers various cooking techniques such as knife skills, grilling, and baking. This is a great option for those looking to improve their cooking skills.

5. Can I purchase the videos/DVDs online or do I have to attend a Pampered Chef party?

You can purchase the videos/DVDs online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. However, attending a Pampered Chef party is a great way to watch the videos and learn about the products in a social setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • pchefkristin