• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings in the Last Half of the Month | Increase Revenue with This Flyer

In summary, the Dollar Days flyer was one aimed on receiving items for the price of the day, while the other flyer was for the last half of the month, and offered discounts for booking earlier in the month.
kcjodih
Gold Member
and point me to the flyer that's the opposite of the Dollar Days. I know I saw one a while back that was aimed towards booking the last half of the month. For example...the dollar days focuses on receiving ____ for the price of the day therefore ensuring earlier in the month bookings. This flyer was one aimed on kind of the same concept but was focused on the last half. Maybe it was for 1/2 the price of the date? No, because then they will still want the 15th, 16th instead of the 28th etc.

I'm doing well on bookings June 1 - 11th but would like to try this for the last half but can't remember what the flyer's called or how it works? :confused:

Helppppppp anyone!

I don't have a flyer but what I would do is offer the amount of the date off the price !! Host a show on the 25th, get $25 off !.....seems like alot....but...if they have a show on the 1st and get a $30 item for $1 it's the same basic thing....just pick your own products to offer with this.

Hope this helps !

Actually Heather I think that's it! Thanks a bunch!

Does anyone know for sure? I think I'm going with this anyway but it's still bugging me.

Here are two that I found for you!:) I'm doing that promo in June as well! $10,000 here I come!! (Keeping my fingers crossed!:) )

Attachments

• DOLLAR DAYS.doc
    164 KB · Views: 533
  • Dollar Day$ at the PC.doc
    179.5 KB · Views: 395
Thanks Kristi! I actually had and am using the first one but I've never seen the second. Very pretty! Do you happen to have one for the last half of the month like was mentioned? Date equals dollars off?

couldn't open the second one, but the first is nicely done! we'll need all the help we can get to earn those fall products:D

1. How can I boost my bookings in the last half of the month?

To boost your bookings in the last half of the month, use our "Increase Revenue with This Flyer" tool. This flyer is designed to attract more customers and entice them to book a party with you.

2. What makes this flyer effective in increasing revenue?

This flyer is effective because it highlights the benefits of hosting a party, such as free products and discounts. It also creates a sense of urgency by emphasizing that the offer is only available for a limited time.

3. Can I customize the flyer to fit my business?

Yes, you can customize the flyer with your contact information, party dates, and any special offers you want to include. This will make it more personal and appealing to potential customers.

4. How should I distribute the flyer to reach more people?

We recommend distributing the flyer through various channels, such as social media, email, and in-person. You can also ask your current customers to share the flyer with their friends and family.

5. Will this flyer guarantee an increase in revenue?

While we cannot guarantee specific results, this flyer has been proven to be effective in boosting bookings and increasing revenue for many of our consultants. We encourage you to give it a try and see the results for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ted122781
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • aried
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies