• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Make This Pdf so I Can Edit It?

it to this post.It cost me 3.25 a book but I have been looking other places to see if I can get it less. My customers have been loving them....hope we come out with one in the spring.I am SURE that we will have a DCB Cookbook in the Spring New Product line!
MHPampered
Can anyone transfer this document to word or make it editable? I would like to change the name in the file to mine and give this to all customers who order the DCB.

Thank you!
Megan

Attachments

• 70+ Deep Covered Baker Recipes[1].pdf
    86.2 KB · Views: 3,088
Love that - thanks!

When you convert it can you post it in the file section. That woudl be great - Thanks!!

Attachments

• 70 Deep Covered Baker Recipes[1].doc
    544.5 KB · Views: 1,160
Love it...here is what I stole and added to...if it post right. I had a table of contents for it but cannot find it right now. I made a cover and took to the copy store and got booklets made and give FREE to anyone who buys a DCB from me. My customers LOVE it.

Attachments

• DCB recipe book1.doc
    121 KB · Views: 647
How much does it cost to get it binded into a booklet? I have just neem printing out the recipes for customer who order the DCB.

Funny, I got this same file from my director! :)

MHPampered said:
How much does it cost to get it binded into a booklet? I have just neem printing out the recipes for customer who order the DCB.

It cost me 3.25 a book but I have been looking other places to see if I can get it less. My customers have been loving them....hope we come out with one in the spring.

I am SURE that we will have a DCB Cookbook in the Spring New Product line!

THANK you for the 70+ recipe booklet -- it is awesome!!!

I use pdfescape.com (free online pdf editor) to edit any pdf document (GREAT for the monthly host and guest specials from home office)

I edited the document a little more to add a cover and a recipe index and have attached

Attachments

• DCB Recipe booklet.doc
    206.5 KB · Views: 639

1. Can I edit the PDF document myself?

Yes, as long as you have a PDF editing software, you should be able to make changes to the document.

2. Do I need any special software to edit the PDF?

Yes, you will need a PDF editing software such as Adobe Acrobat or Foxit PhantomPDF.

3. Is it difficult to edit a PDF?

It depends on the complexity of the document and your familiarity with the editing software. Basic edits such as adding text or images are usually simple.

4. Can I edit the PDF on my mobile device?

Some PDF editing software have mobile versions that allow for basic editing on mobile devices. However, for more complex edits, it is recommended to use a computer.

5. Will the formatting of the document change after editing?

It depends on the software and the extent of the edits made. Minor changes should not affect the formatting, but major changes may cause some formatting issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefa
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chellb1234
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chellb1234
Replies