• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Index Card Pictures for June Newsletter

In summary, to submit index card pictures for the June newsletter, please email them to our designated email address or upload them through our online submission form, including your name and contact information. We accept pictures in JPEG and PNG formats, and they should be clear and high-quality. The deadline for submissions is May 31st, and you can submit a maximum of three pictures per person. We are looking for pictures of delicious recipes, creative product usage, and happy customers. Please ensure that the pictures are appropriate and showcase our products positively.
jenniferlynne
A while back there was a thread started about index card pictures. Lauren (who just had twins not too long ago and hasn't posted for awhile, and I don't want to bother her) was emailing the pictures to some people. Anyway, I would like to try to make a really nice June Newsletter (like the ones Rita used to make) and I could really use those pictures. I would really appreciate it if someone would email me the pictures. I would be more than happy to post the Newsletter to share with everyone when I get it done.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!! [email protected]

If I could have the pictures too that would be great :)

[email protected]

Thanks!
Nikki

Post For Everyone To See! Please Please Please!!!

1. How do I submit index card pictures for the June newsletter?

To submit index card pictures for the June newsletter, please email them to our designated email address or upload them through our online submission form. Please make sure to include your name and contact information with the pictures.

2. What format should the index card pictures be in?

We accept index card pictures in both JPEG and PNG formats. Please make sure that the pictures are clear and high-quality.

3. Is there a deadline for submitting index card pictures?

Yes, the deadline for submitting index card pictures for the June newsletter is May 31st. Any submissions received after this date may not be included in the newsletter.

4. Can I submit more than one index card picture?

Yes, you can submit multiple index card pictures for the June newsletter. However, we ask that you limit it to a maximum of three pictures per person.

5. What type of index card pictures are you looking for?

We are looking for pictures of delicious recipes made with Pampered Chef products, creative ways to use our products, and happy customers enjoying their Pampered Chef items. Please make sure the pictures are appropriate and showcase our products in a positive light.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcjulie
Replies
Views
Tracie
Replies
Views
Lydiasoby
  • kcjodih
  • Flyers and Letters