• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser for Little Boy with Leukemia: Donate Commission to Help His Family

I live in the Toronto area as well! I would be more than happy to take this lady's order and donate the commission. Thanks so much for thinking of this!
HopefulChef2Be
I am having a fundraiser for a dear family of a little boy that has leukemia. I am donating every bit of my commission to this family as they are having a very hard time financially. I live in the US, and just had someone from Canada ask me about ordering, shipping etc. My director told me that it is not possible, unless I ship to my house first, and then ship it to them. I know regular shipping is SO expensive compared to PC shipping, so I was wondering (and I know this is alot to ask, so just tell me to shut up if you would like and I totally understand!) if anyone would be willing to take this nice lady's order and possibly donate their commission to this little boy's family. (I can send you his CaringBridge page so you can read about him!! He is a sweetie pie!) I can send you their addy so you could send the donation directly to them for his fund. You might just end up with a customer for life since they would appreciate what you are doing so much!

Please let me know if anyone would be willing to do this for them. If not, I totally understand! We are all trying to put food on the table, and I am there with you on that! I just really want to bless this precious family and I dont know any other way without this lady having horribly expensive shipping which would probably scare her away totally!

Thanks so much and God bless

I would LOVE to help but I don't live in Canada! Hope you find someone and good luck!:)

Thank you, Kristi!! I hope so too!!

:)

I'll helpHi,

I'd be willing to help, as well as donate the commission for it.

Email me at [email protected] if you would like.

Thanks!

Michelle

I would love to help. In wich part on canada they live?

Hi there,

What a wonderful cause I would love to help out I live in the Toronto area. I would be more than happy to place her order and donate to the cause.

Marion

1. How can I donate to the fundraiser?

To donate to the fundraiser for the little boy with leukemia, you can purchase Pampered Chef products through the designated fundraiser link. A portion of the sales will be donated to the family to help with medical expenses.

2. How much of the commission will be donated?

Pampered Chef will donate 20% of the total sales from the fundraiser to the family of the little boy with leukemia. This includes both online and in-person orders made through the fundraiser link.

3. Can I make a direct donation to the family?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accept direct donations to the family. However, by purchasing Pampered Chef products through the fundraiser link, you are directly supporting the family and their medical expenses.

4. Is there a deadline for the fundraiser?

The fundraiser will run for 2 weeks, starting from the launch date. After the 2 weeks, the link will no longer be active for purchases. However, the family will still receive the commission from any purchases made during that time.

5. Can I share the fundraiser link with others?

Yes, please feel free to share the fundraiser link with your friends, family, and on social media. The more people who purchase through the link, the more the family will benefit from the commission donations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Monty060609