• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Potential as a Consultant: Joining Fairs as a Returning Consultant

In summary, anyone who is a current Pampered Chef consultant can participate in fairs, but it is important to check with your team leader or director for any specific requirements. There is no minimum sales requirement, but having a variety of products and popular items on hand is recommended. You can find fairs by doing an online search, reaching out to your team leader, or joining local community groups. It is recommended to bring a variety of products, including popular items, new releases, and seasonal products, and to offer special deals or bundles for the fair. Some tips for success at a fair include arriving early to set up, engaging with potential customers, having business cards or flyers available, offering special promotions, and collecting contact information for potential future
Lexif424
I am a new returning consultant. I went inactive for 6 months because I was not happy with my upline and I knew it was hurting my business since I was not enjoying it. Anyway, my old senior consultant told me that only directors could sign up for booths and fairs and then they would pass them down their line if they could not make it or whatever. Is this true? I would really like to do some local craft fairs.

Not true. Anyone can do a booth.

But congrats on deciding to restart you business! :D

Thank you so much. I am much happier this time around and it show in my business :)

So sorry you had misinformation and unhappiness. Best wishes in your new business!!

Any one can do a booth anytime. PC used to give directors a certain amount of money each year for booth reimbursement, but they don't do that anymore. But even when they offered that, there was no rule saying only directors could organize or do a booth.

Booths are a great way to gain a lot of exposure. Look here at the threads for a ton of excellent information from consultants who are very successful at them. Welcome back to PC.

I encourage all my new consultants to find booth , crafts fairs for additional business.

1. Can anyone participate in a fair as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone who is a current Pampered Chef consultant can participate in fairs. However, you will need to check with your team leader or director for any specific requirements or guidelines for participating in fairs.

2. Do I need to have a certain level of sales to be able to do a fair?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement to participate in a fair as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, it is always a good idea to have a variety of products and some popular items on hand to showcase and potentially sell at the fair.

3. How do I find fairs to participate in as a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can find fairs in your local area by doing a simple online search or by reaching out to your team leader or director for recommendations. You can also join local community groups or attend networking events to connect with event organizers who may be looking for vendors for their fairs.

4. What products should I bring to a fair as a Pampered Chef consultant?

It is recommended to bring a variety of products to a fair, including popular items, new releases, and seasonal products. You can also consider offering special deals or bundles specifically for the fair to attract customers.

5. Are there any specific tips for being successful at a fair as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, here are a few tips to help you have a successful fair experience as a Pampered Chef consultant:

• Arrive early to set up your booth and make sure it is visually appealing and inviting.
  • Engage with potential customers and offer them samples or demonstrations of your products.
  • Have business cards or flyers available for interested customers to take with them.
  • Offer special promotions or discounts for customers who make a purchase at the fair.
  • Collect contact information from interested customers for potential future sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchockeymom