• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Ship to a PO Box? Confirm Before You Submit Order

In summary, Pampered Chef does offer shipping to PO Boxes, but there may be restrictions based on size and weight of the package. There is also an additional fee for shipping to a PO Box. To confirm if your order can be shipped to a PO Box, please contact customer service. PO Boxes are not accepted as billing addresses, and once an order is submitted, the shipping address cannot be changed.
heat123
Silver Member
can an order be shipped direct to a PO box? Wanted to cofirm before I submitted a show.

Thanks

if its going through ups they do not deliver to a po box it has to be to thier home

If it comes directly from the showas a drop ship to the customer and not the host, the answer is NO. UPS does all of our delivery and will not deliver to a P.O. Box. If it must go to a P.O. Box, then it must be delievered to the host then she must take it to the postoffice after reboxing it and labeling it and pay the postage herself.

I've had a friend and fellow consultant list the Physical address for the PO and then on second line put the PO Box.

So it would be for example in Montrose:

# of PO Monunment Square
PO Box 123
Montrose PA 18801

HTH,

Lisa

I have done it...before. I have many customers who live in rural areas where there are no street addresses. I list the PO Box and the UPS calls the customer or host and asks for directions to their house!:D

Home Office's reply was "no it has to be a street address". So I had to get a home address from the outside order guest.

thanks for your responses!

1. Can I ship to a PO Box with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we do offer shipping to PO Boxes. However, there are some restrictions depending on the size and weight of the package. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

2. Is there an additional fee for shipping to a PO Box?

Yes, there is an additional fee for shipping to a PO Box. This fee covers the cost of using a third-party carrier to deliver the package to the PO Box.

3. How can I confirm if my order can be shipped to a PO Box?

You can confirm if your order can be shipped to a PO Box by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to check the restrictions and provide you with the necessary information.

4. Can I use a PO Box as my billing address?

No, we require a physical street address for the billing address. PO Boxes are only accepted for shipping addresses.

5. Can I change my shipping address to a PO Box after I have submitted my order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address. Please make sure to double check your shipping information before submitting your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • nicki25