• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Send the Holiday 2011 Evite?

SupportIn summary, the issue with the evite showing the wrong name can be resolved by customizing the evite with the host's information or reaching out to customer support for further assistance. Thank you for being a valued consultant with Pampered Chef.
sarahsworld2000
So when I log into the personal website, I see the Holiday 2011 evite that I can send to the guests of my parties. But if I send it, then it shows my name as the person the email is from and people won't open it. If I log in as my host, it doens't give her the option of the holiday evite? Is there any way around this???
Thanks,
Sarah

i tried it. from the consultant side i chose holiday 2011 instead of standard cooking show. then i logged in as the host and when i hit preview it showed the evite is the holiday one.

kristina16marie said:
i tried it. from the consultant side i chose holiday 2011 instead of standard cooking show. then i logged in as the host and when i hit preview it showed the evite is the holiday one.

Yes, you have to make sure when you set up the show that you've chosen "Holiday" from the drop down box above the dates, rather than "Standard". If you didn't, you can go back and edit the show info.

Thank you so much! That is exactly the step I was missing. This forum is great to help answer questions!
Thanks,
Sarah

Hi Sarah,Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I understand your concern about the evite showing your name as the sender and potentially affecting the open rate.
One solution could be to customize the evite with your host's name and contact information before sending it out. This way, it will appear as if it is coming directly from her and may increase the chances of it being opened by her guests.
Another option could be to reach out to our customer support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with a workaround or suggest a different approach to sending the evite.
I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you for being a valued consultant with Pampered Chef.
Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Can I customize the design of the Holiday 2011 Evite?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of pre-made designs or create your own using our customization tools.

2. How many guests can I invite with the Holiday 2011 Evite?

You can invite an unlimited number of guests through the Evite platform.

3. Is it possible to track RSVPs with the Holiday 2011 Evite?

Yes, you can track RSVPs and easily keep track of who has accepted, declined, or not yet responded.

4. Can I add additional information or details to the Holiday 2011 Evite?

Yes, you can add event details, directions, or any other information you'd like to share with your guests.

5. Is the Holiday 2011 Evite mobile-friendly?

Yes, the Evite platform is optimized for mobile devices, making it easy for your guests to view and respond to the invitation on their phones or tablets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lakamper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • beepampered