• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a host return a Pampered Chef item within the first 30 days for a refund?

In summary, during a recent show with a mother and daughter as co-hosts, the daughter was aiming to reach a sales goal of $750 to receive a special offer. However, at the time of closing, they had only reached $705 and neither of them were interested in the offer. The consultant then spoke to them about the quality of the cookware, particularly the executive 8" pan priced at $20, and assured them that they could return it within 30 days for a full refund if not satisfied. This was based on the consultant's own experience with a friend who had returned a set of stainless steel cookware after almost a year and received a partial refund. The consultant emphasizes the company's satisfaction guarantee and offers to help
kam
Staff member
Just had a Sept. show (co-host mother and daughter).

When I left the show, it was at $652. The daughter desperately wanted to get to $750 for the Level 2 (2 items) host special.

When it came time to close the show, they were at $705.

And neither wanted the host special. ???

I spoke to them about how wonderful our cookware is....they can't go wrong trying a piece at a fantastic price. I mean, the exec 8" at $20 is probably better than they would find for a lower quality pan (I honestly don't know what those other non-stick frying pans cost anymore). Since I have had my PC ones, I have not had to look at those others at all!! I told I wasn't trying to "sell" her something just to make commission since we don't receive commission on those items...I told her I really believe in the pan.

But, anyway, the mother finally chose the 8" exec. In the first 30 days is she still able to return it for a refund of her purchase price ($20) plus tax? I would like to put her mind at ease.

Thanks!

Thanks Beth!

One of my best friends hosted a show when I first started and cookware was the host special. She purhased a set of stainless cookware. Almost a year later she said don't be made but I'm saving money to buy some non-stick cookware at a store she just did not like the stainless. I said OMG shy didn't you tell me. So I called PC and they did an exchange for the executive non-stick and it was the 364th day. She could have also returned it from what they told me. Also she got a partial refund because the non-stick costs less. I love this company and she is very happy with her cookware now. I tell everyone at my shows if you are not happy with something call me and we will get it handled.

They have a 1 year satisfaction guarantee.

1. Can a host return a host item for a refund?

Yes, a host can return a host item for a refund within 30 days of the purchase date. The host must have the original receipt and the item must be in its original condition with all packaging intact.

2. Can a host return a host item for a different item?

Yes, a host can exchange a host item for a different item within 60 days of the purchase date. The host must have the original receipt and the item must be in its original condition with all packaging intact.

3. Can a host return a host item after the return period?

No, host items can only be returned or exchanged within the designated time frame. After the return period has passed, the sale is considered final and the host will not be able to return or exchange the item.

4. What if the host item is damaged or defective?

If the host item is damaged or defective, the host can return it for a replacement within 30 days of the purchase date. The host must have the original receipt and the item must be in its original condition with all packaging intact.

5. Can a host return a host item purchased with rewards points?

Yes, a host can return a host item that was purchased with rewards points for a refund or exchange within the designated time frame. The host must have the original receipt and the item must be in its original condition with all packaging intact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • heidabear