• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Guest Pay for Their Order With a Debit Card?

In summary, guests can use their debit cards to pay for their orders at the restaurant, but they may not go through if the order is for a Starter Kit.
reegrace
Can a guest pay for their order with a debit card? The reason I ask was when I hosted a show my sister used her debit card and it would not go through. Not a huge surprise since she bounces checks all the time but she claimed to have the money in her account. When I went to order my SS kit I tried to use my debit card and it would not go through. I know I had the money in my account. I just assumed that PC would not take debit cards but now I have seen some posts about people using debit cards. Just wandering.

Marie

I have never heard of anyone using their debit cards to pay for PC. The only debit cards I have heard of are consultants and PC debit cards.

I have had guests use debit cards for their orders because they work just as a credit card. I have heard that when people use them for Starter Kits, for some reason they don't seem to go through.

I only had one guest's debit card be declined and although she claimed she had just deposited some money in the account, I think there were unsufficient (or is it nonsufficient??) funds and that's why it was declined.

People can use their debit cards to pay for their orders as long as it has a Visa or Mastercard logo on it. For example, my debit card can be used as credit or debit when shopping, but either way it takes it directly out of my checking account--and it has the Visa logo.

ATM cards are different...they require a pin number, and therefore they are not able to be processed by the Pampered Chef.

Thanks girls! I guess my sister just didn't have the money in her account (no big surprise) and mine didn't go through because I was ordering the SS kit. Now I feel bad because I told people at my show that I couldn't take debit cards. Oh well, I'll correct it at my next show.

Marie

1. Can I pay for my order with a debit card?

Yes, you can pay for your order with a debit card. We accept all major debit card brands including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.

2. Is it safe to use my debit card for payment?

Absolutely. We take the security of our customers' personal information very seriously. Our website and checkout process are encrypted and secure, so your debit card information will be protected.

3. Will I be charged any additional fees for using a debit card?

No, there are no additional fees for using a debit card as your payment method. The total amount charged will only include the cost of your order and any applicable taxes or shipping fees.

4. Can I use a debit card for a party order?

Yes, you can use a debit card for any type of order, including party orders. However, if you are a party host, we recommend using our online party payment system for a more convenient and secure way to collect payments from your guests.

5. Can I use a debit card for a consultant-hosted cooking show order?

Yes, you can use a debit card for a consultant-hosted cooking show order. Our consultants are equipped to accept debit card payments at in-person events, or you can also place your order online using your debit card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • ms_twana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • kayleighsmom529