• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Campground Show - Whaddya Think?

In summary, Scott is thinking of doing a show at a campground during his church camp out. He is considering doing a party of sorts, but is open to other ideas.
scottcooks
Gold Member
What do you think?? Time for YHO... (derivative of IMHO)

Our church hosts a camping trip for those who choose to go, annually at a regional huge campground - we bring about 22 families, the campground holds easily 400 campsites. The families come and go over the course of the weekend - we're going Thursday through Monday. Already, we have a potluck social event Saturday night, a couple of campers do a "wine and appetizers" get together at their campsite Friday, and we have a church service at one of the sites. I'd love to do a show at one of the picnic shelters, but would have to rent the shelter for an evening time period - about $50 or something. I could have them to my own campsite, but then my wife & kids and dogs are out --- and I don't possibly have enough chairs for 12-15 people. Probably people would be game to bring their own, and standing for a quickie demo wouldn't be bad unless it was raining.

Any way of doing a 'for those who want to' Pampered Chef tasting party? Maybe offer it the same day as we have a church service, like 1:30pm that day? What do you think? Am I crazy? Genius? Scared of my own success?? :confused:

I easily have 200 mini catalogs and could come up with stickers to invite folks. There's a KOA campground across the street as well; this is a big deal destination site on the Pacific coast. Give me ideas.

i think that would be fun! a byoc (...chair) party at the pavillion - a tasting at what is definitely snack time on Sunday afternoon for us - we would wander over if we were there! sticker invites on the mini catalogs & at least they have your info even if they can't come

Scott, Congratulations to you for thinking "out of the box" about doing a campground show during your church camp out! So innovative! You're an inspiration to so many!

One of my upline directors camps Fri-Sun every weekend of the summer and she does shows at the campground (HELLO Manual Food Processor!!). For everyone else, she only does shows Mon-Thur and still manages to be a Sr Director.I say go for it - only drawback would be shipping. Depending on how long folks were going to be there etc. But if you get a lot of long-term campers, that shouldn't be an issue. :)

I just did a show at a campground this past weekend. It was set up as an open house that another lady did at her camper. I was combined with Scentsy, 31 Gifts and Uppercase Living. I displayed a few products and had fruits and veggies in the Cool and Serve. I was a bit skeptic about doing an Open House, but it was definately worth it! It turned out to be an $800 show, which is pretty big for me! It was for 2 hours and people could come and go as they please.

I'm a summer camper and have not had any shows this summer because we are always at the campground. I have thought about doing something at the campground, even if it was to post a Pampered Chef Consultant sign on our campsite. I'm not sure about doing a party of sorts, but would love to hear any other ideas that anyone has. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon for a week at a local campground.

1. What is a Campground Show?

A Campground Show is a cooking demonstration and sales event held at a campground or RV park. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about Pampered Chef products and get cooking inspiration while enjoying the great outdoors.

2. How long does a Campground Show typically last?

A Campground Show usually lasts around 2 hours. This includes the cooking demonstration, product presentations, and time for guests to place orders or ask questions.

3. Do I need to bring anything to a Campground Show?

No, you do not need to bring anything to a Campground Show. Our consultants will provide all of the necessary cooking equipment and ingredients for the demonstration. However, if you have a favorite apron or kitchen tool, you are welcome to bring it along.

4. Can I purchase products at a Campground Show?

Yes, you can purchase products at a Campground Show. Our consultants will have a selection of Pampered Chef products available for purchase, and you can also place an order for any other items you are interested in.

5. Can I host a Campground Show at my RV park or campground?

Absolutely! Our consultants are always looking for new locations to host Campground Shows. If you are interested in hosting a show at your RV park or campground, please contact us and we can work out the details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • AnnieBee