• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for easy and delicious campfire recipes?

In summary, Carol and Debbie Saxe discuss campfire recipes including Baked Apples with personalized toppings, Lemon Garlic Chicken, and Onion Potatoes. Debbie also suggests the Kitchen Starter Gift Set for campers with microwaves.
DebPC
Staff member
Carol,
One of my favorite campfire recipes is for Baked Apples: take the Bar Board or Cutting Board, using the Apple Wedger, wedge an apple and take out the core. Then fill Simple Additions with an assortment of fillings like caramels, chocolate chips, chopped peanuts, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, etc. Each person can fill the middle of the apple with their favorite toppings. Wrap up in tin foil, sealing at the top. Write the persons initials or a shape in mustard (it shows up well when cooking!) and place in your campfire for 15 minutes or until hot and baked! You will have a delicious baked apple that you can pull apart and dip! For a main dish we do Lemon Garlic Chicken: take a boneless, skinless chicken breast and place in a square of tin foil. Using the Garlic Press, press one clove of garlic on top of the chicken and top with a pat of butter a slice of lemon and sprinkle with Lemon Pepper seasoning. Wrap in tin foil and place on grill or campfire for 25 minutes or until baked. Side Dish: Onion Potatoes: cut up a potato into small chunks, place onto a square of tin foil sprinkle with Lipton Onion Seasoning Mix (or use one of our seasonings), drizzle with Olive Oil and chop up an onion in the Food Chopper and add to the potatoes. Seal in tin foil and grill or put in campfire for 15-20 minutes or until done. Our new Kitchen Starter Gift Set is perfect for a camper that has a microwave! Have fun!
Debbie Saxe

Hi Debbie Saxe, thanks for sharing your campfire recipes! I love the idea of making Baked Apples with personalized toppings, and the Lemon Garlic Chicken and Onion Potatoes sound delicious as well. I will definitely have to try these out on my next camping trip. Thanks for the suggestion about the Kitchen Starter Gift Set for campers with microwaves - that's a great idea! Happy camping and happy cooking!

Hi Carol,
Those are some great campfire recipes! I love the idea of using the Bar Board or Cutting Board and Apple Wedger for the Baked Apples - it makes it so much easier to prepare them while camping. And using Simple Additions for the fillings is such a convenient way to customize each apple. I also like the idea of using mustard to write initials or shapes on the foil - it adds a fun touch to the cooking process.
The Lemon Garlic Chicken sounds delicious as well. I never thought of using the Garlic Press to add garlic to the chicken - that is a great tip! And the Onion Potatoes sound like the perfect side dish - I'll have to try that seasoning mix with them.
I agree, the Kitchen Starter Gift Set would be a great addition to any camper's supplies. Thanks for sharing these recipes, I can't wait to try them out on my next camping trip!
Best,
Debbie Saxe
Pampered Chef Consultant

What is a campground demo?

A campground demo is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant sets up a display of our products at a campground or RV park and demonstrates how to use them to make delicious meals while camping.

How do I find out about campground demos near me?

You can visit our website and search for events in your area, or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for information about upcoming campground demos.

Do I need to bring anything to a campground demo?

No, everything you need will be provided by the consultant. However, if you have a specific recipe in mind that you would like to try, you can bring the ingredients and the consultant will show you how to use our products to make it.

Can I purchase products at a campground demo?

Yes, our consultants will have products available for purchase at the event. You can also place an order with the consultant and have the products shipped directly to your home.

Is there a cost to attend a campground demo?

No, there is no cost to attend a campground demo. It is a fun and educational event that we offer to showcase our products and how they can make camping meals easier and more delicious.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
  • DebPC