Join Chef Success Today!
Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Chop onion using Food Chopper. Remove and discard casings from sausage. Cook sausage and onion in Family (12-in.) Skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned and no longer pink, breaking into crumbles. Drain and set aside.
2. Dice bell pepper using Chef's Knife. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus(R). In Classic Batter Bowl, combine sausage mixture, bell pepper, olives, pizza sauce and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well.
3. Lightly flour Rectangle Stone. Unroll one package of pizza crust across baking stone. Gently stretch dough into a 10 x 14-inch rectangle. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over dough to form two lengthwise rows, leaving a 2-inch separation between rows down center and a 1-inch border around outside edges. Using Large Scoop, scoop filling mixture evenly over both rows of cheese. Unroll second package of pizza crust and carefully place over first crust. Match edges of dough around edges; press to seal around edges and down center.
4. Using Pizza Cutter, cut down center of dough to form two strips. Lightly spray dough with basil oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Grate Parmesan cheese over top of dough using Deluxe Cheese Grater.
5. Using Serrated Bread Knife, cut five 2-inch slits in top of each calzone to vent. Bake 22-25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Yield: 24 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g, Protein 8 g, Sodium 470 mg, Fiber less than 1 g
Cook's Tip: To remove casings from sausage, cut a lengthwise slit down one side of each link using the Utility Knife.
Olive oil can be substituted for the Pantry Basil Oil, if desired.