• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Make Customer Care Calls to My New Recruit's Friends and Family?

In summary, a "Call to New Recruits Friends" is a marketing strategy used by companies or organizations to encourage current employees or members to reach out to their friends and acquaintances for recruitment purposes. This strategy is often used to expand the network and attract qualified individuals who may not have heard about the company or organization otherwise. However, its appropriateness may vary depending on the industry and company culture, and it may also lead to a lack of diversity in the workforce. To make it more effective, clear guidelines and incentives should be provided to employees.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have several people who ordered off of my hosts party and that host is now one of my recruits. Do I make Customer Care Calls to them or leave them alone because they are her friends and family?

Use it as a training opportunity, and offer to do 3-way calls with your recruit.

I'd ask your new recruit, the host, if she would like to follow up with those people or if you should. Or you could call them to just see if everything is okay with their order and then let them know that your host is now a consultant and if they would like to switch over to her for any future needs, it would be a wonderful boost to her new business and that you'll be there to help her, so they are in good hands. Or something to that effect. ;)

I have the recruit call them as a training activity and to introduce her business at the same time!

Thanks for the ideas!

What is a "Call to New Recruits Friends"?

A "Call to New Recruits Friends" is a marketing strategy where a company or organization encourages its current employees or members to reach out to their friends and acquaintances to recruit them as new employees or members. It is a way to expand the network and attract qualified individuals to join the company or organization.

Why do companies or organizations use "Calls to New Recruits Friends"?

Companies or organizations may use "Calls to New Recruits Friends" because it can be an effective way to attract talented individuals who may not have heard about the company or organization otherwise. It also allows for a personal connection and recommendation from someone the potential recruit already knows and trusts.

Is it appropriate to use "Calls to New Recruits Friends" in all industries?

It depends on the industry and the company or organization's culture. In some industries, it may be a common practice and even encouraged, while in others it may not be appropriate. It is important to consider the company's values and the potential impact on current employees before implementing this strategy.

Are there any potential downsides to using "Calls to New Recruits Friends"?

One downside of using "Calls to New Recruits Friends" is that it may lead to a lack of diversity in the workforce. If employees are only reaching out to their friends and acquaintances, it may limit the pool of potential recruits and result in a homogeneous team. It is important to also consider other recruitment strategies to ensure diversity and inclusivity in the workplace.

How can I make "Calls to New Recruits Friends" more effective?

To make "Calls to New Recruits Friends" more effective, it is important to provide employees with clear guidelines and expectations. This could include who they should reach out to, how to approach the conversation, and what to highlight about the company or organization. It is also crucial to offer incentives or rewards for successful referrals to motivate employees to participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Maggievl
  • prissylovescooking