• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling Raleigh Area Nc Consultants for Southern Bridal Show!

In summary, the purpose of calling Raleigh area consultants for the Southern Bridal Show is to invite them to participate in the event as a vendor for Pampered Chef. If you are a Pampered Chef consultant in the Raleigh area and would like to participate in the Southern Bridal Show, please contact your local Pampered Chef leader for more information. As a vendor for the Southern Bridal Show, you will have the opportunity to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products to a targeted audience of brides-to-be and their families, which can help increase your sales and grow your customer base. However, there is a registration fee for vendors to participate in the show, which covers the cost of your booth space and other event expenses. To prepare for the Southern
pchefking
Hi Ladies! I am looking for a few women interested in sharing a booth at the upcoming Southern Bridal Show in Raleigh at the State Fairground. The booth has already been reserved and I will take care of all the set up and details.
On average they get about 600 brides to the show in that one day and that does not include those who come with the brides to be.

The details are as follows:

The Southern Bridal Show
Jim Graham Building
NC State Fairgrounds
Sunday April 17th 2011
11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Cost:
Whole Day $190 per person
2.5 hour shift $100 per person
DEADLINE (payment & registration): 3/25/11

Michelle Bailey and I will be working the whole day at the booth. Please let me know if you are interested in joining us! When responding please tell me your time preference and payment type. To mail a check please make it out and mail to me at: Heather King 627 Reunion Park Drive, Apex, NC 27539 If you wish to use a credit card I can do so via Paypal just let me know.

What you should bring:
lead slips/drawing slips
business cards
pens
mini catalogs
recipe cards
calendar

Please email me if you are interested or have any questions. [email protected]

Hi there! This sounds like a great opportunity. I am definitely interested in sharing a booth at the Southern Bridal Show. I have some experience in event planning and would love to be a part of this. I am available for the whole day on April 17th and would prefer to pay via credit card through Paypal. I will bring lead slips, business cards, pens, and mini catalogs to the show. Is there anything else you suggest we bring? Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant in the Raleigh area and I would love to join you at the Southern Bridal Show. Thank you for taking care of all the set up and details, that's such a huge help! I am definitely interested in sharing a booth with you and Michelle Bailey. My time preference would be the whole day, as I want to make the most of this opportunity. I can send you a check for the registration fee by the deadline of 3/25/11. Is there any specific information you would like me to include on the lead/drawing slips? Also, do you have any suggestions for what to bring in addition to the items listed? Thank you again for organizing this, I am looking forward to it!

1. What is the purpose of "Calling Raleigh Area Nc Consultants for Southern Bridal Show!"?

The purpose of calling Raleigh area consultants for the Southern Bridal Show is to invite them to participate in the event as a vendor for Pampered Chef.

2. How can I become a vendor for the Southern Bridal Show with Pampered Chef?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant in the Raleigh area and would like to participate in the Southern Bridal Show, please contact your local Pampered Chef leader for more information.

3. What are the benefits of being a vendor for the Southern Bridal Show with Pampered Chef?

As a vendor for the Southern Bridal Show, you will have the opportunity to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products to a targeted audience of brides-to-be and their families. This can help increase your sales and grow your customer base.

4. Are there any costs associated with being a vendor for the Southern Bridal Show with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a registration fee for vendors to participate in the Southern Bridal Show. This fee covers the cost of your booth space and other event expenses. Your local Pampered Chef leader can provide more information about the specific costs for the Raleigh area show.

5. How can I prepare for the Southern Bridal Show as a Pampered Chef vendor?

To prepare for the Southern Bridal Show, make sure you have enough inventory of popular Pampered Chef products, as well as any special promotions or deals you would like to offer at the event. You may also want to create eye-catching displays and marketing materials to attract potential customers. Your local Pampered Chef leader can provide guidance and support for preparing for the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
Replies
Views
PamperedCrum
  • Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies