• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the New Director at Chefsuccess and What Can We Expect from Her?

In summary, the new director at Chefsuccess is Suzy, an experienced and energetic leader from Pampered Chef. We can expect great ideas and a fresh perspective from her, as well as her energy and passion for the company. While we hope she won't be lurking for too long, the exact timeline for her involvement may vary. Suzy's qualities make her a wonderful and fabulous addition to our team, and while we can't predict specific changes or improvements, we are confident that her leadership will bring positive growth and innovation to the company.
soonerchef
My most wonderful, fabulous, energetic director just joined us here at chefsuccess. Hopefully she won't lurk for to long and will instead give us some of her great ideas.

Love you Suzy!!!

Here I am Andrea. Thanks for calling me out! :)

Just returned from Austria. What a blast. If you've never earned a premier trip . . . get to it. You'll do it every year after that!

Welcome Oh wonderful, fabulous, energetic Suzy! I'm sure you'll LOVE it here!:)

1. Who is the new director at Chefsuccess?

The new director at Chefsuccess is Suzy, an experienced and energetic leader who has recently joined our team at Pampered Chef.

2. What can we expect from the new director?

We can expect great ideas and a fresh perspective from Suzy as she brings her expertise and passion for the company to her role as director.

3. How long will the new director be lurking before becoming active?

We hope that Suzy won't be lurking for too long and will instead jump right in and share her amazing ideas with us. However, the exact timeline for her involvement may vary.

4. What makes the new director so wonderful and fabulous?

Suzy's energy, experience, and passion for Pampered Chef make her a fantastic addition to our team. We are lucky to have her as our director!

5. Can we expect any changes or improvements with the new director?

While we cannot predict the exact changes or improvements that Suzy will bring, we are confident that her leadership will bring positive growth and innovation to Chefsuccess and Pampered Chef as a whole.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Hagen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy