• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Booth Leads: Tips for Reaching Out Effectively

In summary, when working at a booth for Pampered Chef, you will have a list of leads provided by the company and can also collect leads from interested customers. When calling these leads, introduce yourself and mention their interest in the products, be friendly and informative, and follow up within 24-48 hours. If a lead is not interested, politely ask if they would like to be removed from the contact list. Promotions and incentives can also be offered, following company guidelines and policies.
Energizermom
I did a booth at the end of October and got way busy and did not call my leads from it. I feel sort of stupid calling now. Do you think the leads are too cold? What would you say if you did call?

Actually now is still a great time to call!!

No lead is too cold. Friday I called two leads from my Sept booth and booked them both! They got just as busy and me and didn't mind that it took me so long to call. Good luck!
Sarah

1. How do I know which leads to call from the booth?

At the booth, you will have a list of leads provided by the company. These leads are typically individuals who have expressed interest in Pampered Chef products or hosting a party. You can also collect leads from customers who visit your booth and express interest in learning more about our products.

2. How should I approach calling leads from the booth?

When calling leads from the booth, it is important to introduce yourself and mention that they expressed interest in our products at the booth. Ask if they have any specific questions or if they would be interested in hosting a party to earn free products. Be friendly and informative, and don't be afraid to follow up with an email or text message if they are not available to talk at the moment.

3. What should I do if a lead is not interested?

If a lead is not interested, thank them for their time and politely ask if they would like you to remove them from your contact list. It is important to respect their decision and not pressure them into making a purchase or hosting a party.

4. How often should I follow up with leads from the booth?

It is recommended to follow up with leads from the booth within 24-48 hours after the event. This allows enough time for them to process the information and make a decision, but also shows that you are attentive and interested in their business.

5. Can I offer any promotions or incentives when calling leads from the booth?

Yes, you can offer incentives or promotions when calling leads from the booth. This can include discounts on certain products or free gifts for hosting a party. Just make sure to follow the company's guidelines and policies when offering any promotions or incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mpkegley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • cookie325
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jennie50