• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings: When to Follow Up after a Voicemail for Party Reservations

In summary, the best time to follow up after leaving a voicemail for party reservations is within 24-48 hours. It is recommended to follow up at least two times, and it is appropriate to leave a voicemail after each attempt. If the host still has not responded after the second attempt, it is best to send a follow up email or text message. If the host declines the party invitation, it is not necessary to continue following up, but it is polite to thank them and let them know you are still available if they change their mind.
pamperedkel
How long do you wait to make a second phone call after you leave a message? I always have a list of guests from parties that wanted later dates. For example, right now my parties from Nov./Dec. I had quite a few who said call me in the new year or at the end of January. I will call and leave a message about what I'm calling for. I have NEVER received a phone call back. When would you make your second attempt? I don't want to hassel them but THEY told ME they would like to have a party.

I call two or three days later. I always tell them in my message that I will call them back, but they are welcome to call me in the meantime. That way you are not "bugging" them, you are simply living up to your word.

It's not up to THEM to call YOUI have called a potential host up to ten times before we finally set a date. She never called me back. When I finally did get ahold of her to set a date, she had an $800 show and another $500 show two months later. Always keep a smile in your voice and like Deb said, tell them that you will be calling back. Don't get upset if they don't call back, especially after just one call. They may not have even gotten the message. I wasn't getting messages for awhile, and couldn't figure out why, then one day I witnessed my cat jump up on the desk where the answering machine was....and step right on the button that deleted everything! Teenagers have been known to do the same thing.

Good luck

1. When is the best time to follow up after leaving a voicemail for party reservations?

The best time to follow up after leaving a voicemail for party reservations is within 24-48 hours. This gives the host enough time to listen to the voicemail and make a decision on whether or not they want to book a party.

2. How many times should I follow up after leaving a voicemail?

It is recommended to follow up at least two times after leaving a voicemail. If the host has not responded after the second follow up, it is best to move on and focus on other potential party bookings.

3. Is it appropriate to leave a voicemail after each follow up attempt?

Yes, it is appropriate to leave a voicemail after each follow up attempt. This ensures that the host has all the necessary information and reminds them to respond to your message.

4. How should I follow up after the second attempt if the host still has not responded?

If the host has not responded after the second attempt, it is best to send a follow up email or text message. This gives the host another way to respond and shows that you are still interested in booking a party with them.

5. Should I continue to follow up if the host declines the party invitation?

If the host declines the party invitation, it is best to thank them for considering and let them know that you are available if they change their mind. It is not necessary to continue following up if the host has declined the invitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • emo812
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
emo812
  • lindsaym