• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help a Pampered Chef Director and Her Family in Need?

In summary, on Sunday, March 13th, there will be a pasta lunch/dinner benefit for Wendy Andrews and her husband who lost their home in a fire on Sun February 13th. The event will be held at Bertucci's in Warwick and the tickets are $15.00 per person. There will also be raffle baskets for donations.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Hello all!

If you are in Ct, Mass or RI, I wanted to make you aware of a sister Director in need of some help. Wendy is a Director in northwest RI. Her home exploded on Sun February 13th. Her husband was inside. He has suffered 2nd & 3rd degree burns over 43% of his body. At this point, he is holding his own....with his first surgery today.

Wendy and Walt lost everything in the fire. Members of her team, family, and friends are doing a pasta lunch/dinner benefit on March 13th to help this family out. If you are in the area, and would like more information, please contact me. Thanks so much.

Here are the details:
We are holding a pasta lunch from 12pm to 2pm then a pasta dinner from 4pm to 6pm. Bertucci's in Warwick has generously donated the main meal. We will be serving Rigatoni Abruzzi ...and Penne with Meatballs and Marinara with salad, bread, beverages and desserts.

The tickets are $15.00 per person for either the lunch or the dinner. If you are interested in helping Walt and Wendy get back on their feet and also enjoy a delicious meal please contact one of us below for more information on how to get your tickets.

We are also looking for donations for raffle baskets as well. If you are interested in helping with the donations please let us know.

Sunday, March 13 • 12:00pm - 2:00pm or 4pm - 6:00pm

105 Pascoag Main Street 2nd floor
Pascoag, RI

Contacts:
Kris Bushey
[email protected]

Been praying for them all week, Didn't it happen on her bday?

Yes it was her birthday. Thank you for the prayers!

How horrible! I'll be praying for her and her family. I don't live in your area - is there a way to donate directly to the family?

Oh my goodness, Kris. I saw this on FB, but didn't realize she was a PC consultant. Thanks for letting us know.

I'll be praying for them!!!!!

DO you have any info on Facebook? I have friends in the RI area that I could post / share with.... Teera

Praying for them. Do let us know if we can just donate some funds. Even if everyone donated $5...it would add up and hopefully help them get back on their feet.

Hi everyone!
Yes, the event on FB is here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=126880637385456
or listed as Benefit Lunch/Dinner for Walt & Wendy AndrewsThere is an account set up for her and donations can be sent to the following:
Monetary donations can be made payable to
Wendy Andrews
P.O. Box 20
Pascoag RI 02859
This is a PO Box the town councilman set up for her. Thank you all so much for your support and prayers!
I'm trying to get some funds together to re-purchase her new Spring Products. She had just gotten the Director Package. Ugh!!

I wonder if HO was contacted, if they'd feel as generous as many of us are feeling. This is an exceptional thing that happened to her. Then again, I wouldn't blame her if she didn't feel like doing shows for quite a while. My heart goes out to her.

HO was contacted. Understanding that this is a business....they are not able to replace anything that was lost. She will need to deal with the insurance company to get replacement costs, etc. I do understand that....even though I really don't like that answer. :)So, knowing that it will take time to get all of that worked out, I would love to get the new products for her. Working on that this weekend.

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant in CT, MA, or RI?

To become a consultant in these states, you can sign up through our website or get in touch with a current consultant who can guide you through the process. You will need to purchase a starter kit and pay a small fee to join, and then you can start selling our products and earning commission.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant in CT, MA, or RI?

There are many benefits to being a consultant in these states, including the ability to work from home, flexible hours, and the opportunity to earn extra income. You also get to be a part of a supportive and fun community, attend exclusive events, and receive discounts on products.

3. How often do I have to host parties or events as a consultant in these states?

As a consultant, you have the freedom to choose how often you want to host parties or events. Some consultants choose to have multiple parties a week, while others may only have one a month. It all depends on your schedule and availability.

4. Are there any requirements for maintaining my consultant status in CT, MA, or RI?

To maintain your consultant status, you will need to achieve a certain amount of sales each month. This can easily be done through hosting parties, online sales, or selling to friends and family. There are also opportunities to earn bonuses and incentives for meeting certain sales goals.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products outside of CT, MA, or RI?

Yes, as a consultant in these states, you have the ability to sell Pampered Chef products anywhere in the United States. This means you can expand your customer base and potentially earn even more income. You also have access to online tools and resources to help you market and sell products to customers outside of your local area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views