• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling All Weight Watchers Members!

In summary, the recipe for Smothered Chicken with Garlic is easy to follow and has a lot of helpful information included. Don't miss out on this chance to get your information out there. You don't have to say anymore about it. If someone is interested they can call, email, visit your website or approach you at a meeting. Thanks for the summary.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi, I recently started weight watchers and have been doing e-tools and meetings. I'm doing meetings for accountability and to get in front of potential hosts/recruits! ;). This week we were asked to bring a recipe for a swap and encouraged to bring copies.

I will be looking tonight, but I was hoping some of you had a great PC recipe with PPV already to save me some time! :D I go to meeting on Tuesdays.

Also whatever recipe I use would it be tacky to put my name and PC information on it? :confused::p:confused:

In last week's meeting for If Only....... we were talking about recipes and where to find them. I wanted to say ask your PC consultant but I chickened out and was afraid I'd be asked for some and I didn't have any handy or off the top of my head that would be WW friendly!

TIA

The Chicken Fajita Bites out of the brand new Season's Best are only 1 point per "bite"!I just started WW again too and I was super excited to see this recipe.

WW is awesome! I need to get back on it. Lost 37 lbs and managed to gain 15 back in the past 4 months. I actually stopped counting points when I started with PC last November. I was recently thinking that I needed to calculate points value on my favorite PC recipes. When I do, I'll post.

marystell1 said:
WW is awesome! I need to get back on it. Lost 37 lbs and managed to gain 15 back in the past 4 months. I actually stopped counting points when I started with PC last November. I was recently thinking that I needed to calculate points value on my favorite PC recipes. When I do, I'll post.

PC makes it very easy since all of their recipes seem to have the Nutrition Info right at the bottom of the recipe.

kcmckay said:
Also whatever recipe I use would it be tacky to put my name and PC information on it? :confused::p:confused:

Don't miss this chance to get your information out there. You don't have to say anymore about it. . .if someone is interested they can call, email, visit your website or approach you at a meeting. As you get further along, there may be more opportunities to CASUALLY share what you do.

Apple Berry Salsa is a delicious treat and can be 'tweaked' with some other kind of sweetener to make it free!

maldvs said:
PC makes it very easy since all of their recipes seem to have the Nutrition Info right at the bottom of the recipe.

Do you have a converter that you use? If so, is it an app and/or where can I get it?

Thanks!:chef:

Mitzyz said:
Apple Berry Salsa is a delicious treat and can be 'tweaked' with some other kind of sweetener to make it free!

Well because I absolutely love this recipe I decided to check it out but I'm not sure how to put values on the recipe when I do it. The salsa itself is 6 points for the entire 3 cups! All the fruit is 0 points so I only had to calculate the sugar and jelly. And it states it's 16 servings which comes out to less than 1/2 a point per serving.

For the cinnamon chips a serving of 8 chips or an entire tortilla is 0.75 points or 9 points for all the chips.

So should I just break the points down on the recipe like that?

Curlyone said:
Do you have a converter that you use? If so, is it an app and/or where can I get it?

Thanks!:chef:

Are you doing weight watchers or just curious about how to calculate points? There is a calculater that can be used. If you have e-tools and use the iphone app then it's on there or online. WW also sells a calculater if you don't use e-tools.

I JUST started back with WW last week and already lost 2 pounds. Like another poster said, I think it's really not difficult at all with the recipe information. What about the Smothered Chicken with Garlic recipe. It also shows off the DCB, which I try to do every chance I can! And you should ABSOLUTELY put your info on it! These members are perfect clients - people who are re-learning how to eat and how to make yummy food themselves.

I am doing a "Healthy Eating" show for a friend of mine and her WW group in Sept...I am doing the fruit salsa and also quesidillas in the grill pan. I am also going to be talking about Chicken Your Way and a few of the other recipes like the fajitas, fajita bites, chicken parm soup and the like for ideas and products they can use. My friend said to me "anything but salads!" LOL So I'm going to really focus on "real" food that they can enjoy.

Well when I talked about the recipe everyone perked up and, honestly everyone else was selling the Pampered Chef recipes and products without prompting! I didn't get anything tonight by way of inquiry.

However, one person talked about pizza on the grill not via PChef but still perked me up. Another mentioned a recipe that someone else said that sounds like a PC recipe. Another mentioned the rice cooker.

And I think everyone took a copy of the recipe I passed around. So we'll see what happens.

As I get more comfortable with the people maybe I'll get something out of it. I don't like to throw it in people's faces and just carry my pc bags and I did wear logo wear today.

What is "Calling All Weight Watchers Members!"?

"Calling All Weight Watchers Members!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef specifically for members of the Weight Watchers program. It offers tips, recipes, and products to help you stay on track with your weight loss goals.

How do I sign up for "Calling All Weight Watchers Members!"?

To sign up for "Calling All Weight Watchers Members!", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and look for the event registration page. You will need to provide your contact information and Weight Watchers membership number to register.

Is there a cost to participate in "Calling All Weight Watchers Members!"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Calling All Weight Watchers Members!". This event is completely free for all Weight Watchers members.

What can I expect to learn from "Calling All Weight Watchers Members!"?

You can expect to learn new healthy recipes, tips for meal planning and portion control, and how to use Pampered Chef products to make your Weight Watchers journey easier and more enjoyable.

Will there be any special offers or discounts for Pampered Chef products during "Calling All Weight Watchers Members!"?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products during "Calling All Weight Watchers Members!". These offers will be available for a limited time and only for event participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies