• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Upstate SC Team for Charlotte Fall Launch - Adopt a New Consultant!

In summary, "Calling All Teams in Sc!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for all teams and consultants in South Carolina. It is typically held once a year in different locations throughout South Carolina and the date and location will be announced on the website and through email communications. This event is only open to consultants and teams in South Carolina and there is a registration fee to attend. By attending, you will have the opportunity to network, learn, and celebrate success with fellow consultants, as well as gain valuable insights and strategies for growing your business.
ChefMommyof3Boys
Hey everyone! :) I wanted to see if there are any teams in Upstate SC. I am from there and currently living in CA. We are about to move back to Boiling Springs, SC in a couple of weeks. My director called home office for me and got a hospitality director but she is moving so we have to call back for a new one. Also I have a new consultant on my team in Columbia, SC who is going to Fall Launch in Charlotte. My director is getting her hospitality team as well but I was wondering if any of you that are going to Charlotte could adopt her for the day. She hasn't had her grand opening yet; it is in August. She hasn't even been to a party before so she has NO idea what to expect. Thanks!!!!! :)

I am going to Charlotte and would be happy to adopt her for the day. We adopted someone last year and it worked out. Pm me if interested.

I will be in Charlotte too if anybody wants to say hi.

Thanks Beth! I sent you a message! and Lynda-- I hope they find you to say hi! :) I hope all of you all have fun!

Geekgirl69 said:
I will be in Charlotte too if anybody wants to say hi.

Will you be there with a group? PM me if you want to connect! ;)

1. What is "Calling All Teams in Sc!"?

"Calling All Teams in Sc!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for all teams and consultants in South Carolina. It is an opportunity for networking, learning, and celebrating success together.

2. When and where is "Calling All Teams in Sc!" being held?

This event is typically held once a year in different locations throughout South Carolina. The date and location will be announced on our website and through email communications.

3. Can I attend "Calling All Teams in Sc!" if I am not a consultant in South Carolina?

Unfortunately, this event is only open to consultants and teams located in South Carolina. However, we do have other events and trainings that are open to all consultants regardless of location.

4. Is there a cost to attend "Calling All Teams in Sc!"?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend this event. The fee covers the cost of venue rental, materials, and refreshments. Early bird discounts and group rates may also be available.

5. What can I expect to gain from attending "Calling All Teams in Sc!"?

By attending this event, you will have the opportunity to connect with fellow consultants, learn new tips and techniques for growing your business, and celebrate your achievements. You will also have the chance to hear from successful leaders and industry experts, and gain valuable insights and strategies to take your business to the next level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates