• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Join Us in Praying for My Daughter's Success?

In summary, the conversation is about a daughter who has multiple important events coming up, including singing and speech competitions and an audition for a scholarship. Her mother is asking for prayers for her daughter's allergies to go away and for her to have a clear voice and be in proper pitch. The group of prayer warriors has promised to keep her in their thoughts and prayers and wish her the best in her pursuits.
Shawnna
Gold Member
Hey prayer warriors...my daughter has a special need for the next few weeks.

Friday and Saturday she is singing in a competition...its her first time to compete there...and the last time she will be able to because of her age.

Next Friday and Saturday she is competing in the state speech competition...first time she has made it this far and as a senior, the last time she will be able to compete.

Also, she is going to be auditioning for the Show Choir at the junior college she is wanting to attend. If she makes it she will receive a full scholarship...which we really need to be able to afford for her to go to school. She will be majoring in children's theater...and when she graduates from the junior college she plans to attend a Christian University because she feels she is called into children's ministry.

So, she is excited about all the possibilities here, but her allergies are on overdrive this year. So please pray for her allergies to go away and that she has a clear voice so that she can reach her vocals and be in proper pitch. She is having a hard time in the places she really needs to push those vocals.
Also, please pray about her audition.

Thanks in advance.

Awesome opportunities. She will be in our prayers.

What a wonderful path; prayers being said.

Prayers said. All the best to her!

Dear prayer warriors,My heart goes out to your daughter and all that she is striving for in these upcoming weeks. As a pampered chef consultant, I understand the importance of proper preparation and taking care of oneself before a big event. I will definitely keep her in my prayers for her allergies to subside and for her to have a clear voice for her competitions and audition. I also pray for strength and confidence for her as she takes on these challenges. With hard work and determination, I have no doubt that she will excel in all of her endeavors. Please keep us updated on her progress. Sending positive thoughts and blessings her way.

1. What is "Calling All Prayer Warriors"?

"Calling All Prayer Warriors" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to bring together our community to pray for those in need and for each other. It is a time for us to join in prayer and support one another.

2. How do I participate in "Calling All Prayer Warriors"?

To participate, simply visit our website during the designated time of the event and join in the live stream. You can also join the event on our social media pages and participate in the conversation and prayer requests.

3. Can I submit a prayer request during the event?

Absolutely! We encourage everyone to submit their prayer requests during the event. You can do so by commenting on the live stream or by sending us a direct message on our social media pages. Our team will be praying for all the requests received.

4. Is "Calling All Prayer Warriors" only for Christians?

No, "Calling All Prayer Warriors" is open to people of all faiths and beliefs. We believe in the power of prayer and welcome anyone who wants to join us in spreading love and support through prayer.

5. Will there be more "Calling All Prayer Warriors" events in the future?

Yes, we plan on hosting "Calling All Prayer Warriors" events regularly to continue bringing our community together in prayer. We will announce upcoming events on our website and social media pages, so be sure to follow us for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sklay723
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn