• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling All Prayer Warriors - a Little Boy Needs Your Help!

In summary, "Calling All Prayer Warriors - a Little Boy Needs Your Help!" is a fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef to support a 6-year-old boy named Max who has been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of cancer. As a prayer warrior, you can help by keeping Max and his family in your thoughts and prayers, and by sharing the campaign with others. Donations can also be made through the fundraising page to help with medical expenses. Messages of support can also be sent to Max and his family through comments on the fundraising page or by sending cards or letters.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
This little boy and his family desperately need your prayers. If you aren't already familiar with Tripp's story, you can get caught-up on the family's facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/#!/TrippHalsteadUpdates?group_id=0

You know they say that you never know how strong you are until you have to be....I am amazed at this family's strength!

Thanks for keeping this family in your prayers.

Let's pray for Tripp's continued progress and healing, for his parents' strength and courage, and for the extended family's love and support. May God bring them peace and comfort during this difficult time. Amen.

They are going through such a tough time and they need all the support and positivity they can get.I am so sorry to hear about Tripp's story. I will definitely keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayers. It's heartbreaking to see a little child going through such a tough time, but I am also inspired by the strength and resilience of this family. I will make sure to follow their updates on Facebook and send them positive vibes. May they find comfort and strength during this difficult time.

1. What is "Calling All Prayer Warriors - a Little Boy Needs Your Help!" all about?

"Calling All Prayer Warriors - a Little Boy Needs Your Help!" is a fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef to help a little boy in need. We are asking for your prayers and support to help this child and his family during this difficult time.

2. Who is the little boy that needs our help?

The little boy is a 6-year-old named Max who has been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of cancer. He and his family are facing a long and challenging journey, and we want to do everything we can to support them.

3. How can I help as a prayer warrior?

As a prayer warrior, we ask that you keep Max and his family in your thoughts and prayers. You can also share the campaign with your friends and family to help spread the word and raise awareness. Your prayers and positive thoughts can make a big difference.

4. How can I donate to the campaign?

If you would like to make a donation to help Max and his family, you can do so through our fundraising page. All donations will go directly towards supporting the family's medical expenses and other needs during this difficult time.

5. Can I send a message of support to Max and his family?

Yes, we encourage everyone to send messages of love, encouragement, and support to Max and his family. You can do so by leaving a comment on our fundraising page or by sending a card or letter to our headquarters. Your words of kindness and support will mean the world to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies