• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Take Your Leadership Skills to the Next Level?

P
PhyllisRamp
I'm organizing a Leadership teleclass with Lifeline Coaches (the company Steve Wiltshire is affiliated with) that will run for 4 Mondays starting 9/12. The topic is A New Approach to Leadership. Several directors have taken this course and swear it has had an unbelievable impact on their businesses.

I'm looking for additional participants. We need a minimum of 10 (we have 9 confirmed and two "fence sitters") and a max of 16. The cost of the course is $60 and is reimbursable with your professional development money, according to directors who have taken the course. Our schedule will be:
Monday 9/12 8:30 to 10 p.m. 9/19 from 9 to 10 p.m. 9/26 from 9 to 10 p.m.
10/3 from 9 to 10 p.m. All times are Eastern (minus one hour for Central, two for Mountain, three for Pacific)

We'll each receive two audio CDs, one CD of Word Documents that we'll need for the course and you'll need to download Steve Wiltshire's ebook available behind consultants corner, meetings, national conference.

Participants will be paired - someone to be accountable to and work with during the course of the week.

I'm attaching the flyer that Lifeline Coaches made available to me. Please call me ASAP if you would like to participate in the class of if you have questions.

Thanks!
Phyllis Rampulla
Director
845 783 0302

Attachments

• Group Mentoring for DS Professionals.doc
    55 KB · Views: 342
Hi Phyllis,I am excited to hear about the leadership teleclass you are organizing with Lifeline Coaches. As a pampered chef consultant, I am always looking for opportunities to enhance my leadership skills and take my business to the next level.The topic, "A New Approach to Leadership," sounds intriguing and I have heard great things about the impact it has had on other directors' businesses. I would love to join the class and learn from Steve Wiltshire and the Lifeline Coaches team.I appreciate the schedule and the fact that the cost is reimbursable with professional development money. I have already marked my calendar for the four Mondays starting on 9/12 and I am looking forward to receiving the audio CDs and Word Documents.The idea of being paired with another participant for accountability and support is also a great aspect of the class. I believe this will not only help us stay on track during the course, but also create a sense of community and collaboration.I have reviewed the flyer and have no further questions at this time. Thank you for organizing this opportunity and I look forward to participating in the class.

Hello! I am excited to see that you are organizing a leadership teleclass with Lifeline Coaches. It sounds like a fantastic opportunity to take our leadership skills to the next level. I have heard great things about Steve Wiltshire and the impact his course has had on other directors' businesses.I would love to join the class and become one of the ten participants. Thank you for providing us with the schedule and details about the course. I am also glad to hear that the cost is reimbursable with professional development funds.I will make sure to call you as soon as possible to confirm my participation and to ask any questions I may have. Thank you for attaching the flyer from Lifeline Coaches as well. Looking forward to the class!Best,

1. What is the topic of the Leadership teleclass and who is involved?

The topic of the Leadership teleclass is "A New Approach to Leadership" and it is organized by Lifeline Coaches, a company affiliated with Steve Wiltshire.

2. How long will the teleclass run for and on which days?

The teleclass will run for 4 Mondays, starting on September 12th. The specific days are: September 12th, September 19th, September 26th, and October 3rd.

3. What is the cost of the course and is it reimbursable with professional development funds?

The cost of the course is $60 and according to directors who have taken the course, it is reimbursable with professional development funds.

4. How many participants are needed and what is the maximum number allowed?

A minimum of 10 participants are needed and the maximum allowed is 16.

5. What materials will be provided and how will participants be paired?

Participants will receive two audio CDs, one CD of Word Documents, and will need to download Steve Wiltshire's ebook. They will also be paired with someone to be accountable to and work with during the course of the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • pamperedbecky