• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can accountability boost booking success? Join in and find out!

In summary, the "Calling Accountability Thread" is a program by Pampered Chef that helps consultants stay accountable and achieve success. It involves setting weekly goals and checking in with a group of fellow consultants for support and encouragement. To join, reach out to your team leader or consultant support. Participating can provide focus, motivation, and a sense of community. Consultants are required to check in at least once a week, but some groups may check in more frequently. It is best to join at the beginning of a new month to align with the goal-setting process.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So I just posted about calling in bookings. I decided I need to start a thread to keep myself accountable. So that's what I'm doing. I'll post back on here tonight after I've made at least a 1/2 hour of calls with my results to keep myself on track. Anyone want to join in?

That's a great idea! Accountability can be a powerful motivator. I'll definitely join in and make some calls tonight as well. Let's check back in later and see how many bookings we were able to secure. Good luck to both of us!

What is the "Calling Accountability Thread"?

The "Calling Accountability Thread" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants stay accountable in their business goals and achieve success. It involves setting weekly goals and checking in with a group of fellow consultants to share progress and offer support and encouragement.

How do I join the "Calling Accountability Thread"?

To join the "Calling Accountability Thread", you can reach out to your team leader or consultant support for more information. They will provide you with the necessary materials and information to get started.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Calling Accountability Thread"?

Participating in the "Calling Accountability Thread" can help you stay focused and motivated in your business. It also provides a sense of community and support from other consultants, helping you achieve your goals more effectively.

How often do I need to check in for the "Calling Accountability Thread"?

The "Calling Accountability Thread" requires consultants to check in at least once a week. However, some groups may choose to check in more frequently, depending on their needs and goals.

Can I join the "Calling Accountability Thread" at any time?

Yes, you can join the "Calling Accountability Thread" at any time. However, it is recommended to join at the beginning of a new month to align with the weekly goal-setting and tracking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies