• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What surprises can we expect at the upcoming Leadership Conference?

In summary, the caller was upset because they were not able to attend the Leadership meeting that was supposed to be released on HO's website.
jenniann
DELETED! I was unaware that we were not supposed to discuss Leadership until HO officiall released the info. SORRY!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I'm fairly new (Aug) so I don't really understand the incentive trip thing but I guess I'll figure it out.

I'm not a huge fan of the cookware. It's not that I think it's too expensive (as far as cookware goes, it's pretty much standard) I just think that for the average person attending a Kitchen Show (most of whom, in my experience, only go to help out the host) it's a little more than they would plan on spending. With some effort, I've been able to sell a few pieces here and there, but I only really have one piece to show so that makes it hard too.

Personally I love the cookware but I have cheap target stuff at home so I am not even comparing similar products. I don't sell alot of the full sets either but it is huge for people to book shows, if they like it they will book a show to get it for 1/2 price or get the combination.

The incentive trip, MY FAVORITE PART! For every dollar you sell you get one point towards the trip with the exception of February when you get 2 points for every dollar you sell. There are also different points for recruiting and such. The point system all depends on the trip. I want to go to the Bahamas so it's all about level III for me which means permoting to director and selling like crazy!!!!

I love the cookware, but I so want to go on the trip! I can't wait! :D

How many points would one need for the San Fran trip? I have seen the points calculator before, but since I joined so late, I couldn't concentrate on the 2005 trip.
Just recently I lost my part time job (I'm mostly a stay at home mom) and rather than try to find another one, I decided to just take my business to a full time level, which is turning out to be harder than I thought! My next goal is to make my 15K sales level and then to start concentrating on recruiting,

No more info please!!The admins have asked we not post anything we hear about Leadership until after HO releases the info.

Robin

Unless it has changed...For 2005, a consultant needed 48000 points; a future director needed 46,000 and 1 recruit. If you go to consultants corner, under consultant incentives, you'll find the requirements in there. Good luck in 2006!!

Dinae

They haven't released the points scale yet but my director said it should be close to what it was for 2005.

Oh My Gosh I Am Sooooo Sorry, Thank You For Telling Me Robin< How Do I Delete This Thread????????????

I Am Soooooo Sorry!!!!

I deleted my personal posts. Can you guys please do the same????? I love this site and find it indespensible in my business so I don't want to do anything to mess up my membership!!!

Please help me out so we can all follow the rules.

Hi. I am TOTALLY confused here. There are mentions of some trip to San Francisco, and something about cookware.. I'm so confused.. did someone get some information from Leadership that wasn't supposed to be leaked or something? I haven't been able to be on here in the past few days, so I'm really confused.. If someone could help me out, I'd appreciate it.. Thanks :)

When does HO usually release the info? (I'm quite new to PC.)

Can everyone please delete their posts and stop posting on this thread. I don't want anyone to get in trouble here. I posted information that should not have been posted and I deleted it. I am asking everyone to do the same.

I'm happy to delete if someone will tell me how! Thanks!

where you see edit in the bottom right of all your posted messages just edit it and delete the post. If you can't do that just delete what you originally typed and type in DELETED.

Thanks!!

I do believe that it will be after the weekend. You may try to pull up the information on the website on Sunday but more that likely it will be beginning of next week. You will more than likely be EXCITED about the NEWS, I know that I am so far!!!

I cannot wait to hear the news!My cluster meeting is monday thank goodness! They bumped it up one week to share the news asap! I can't wait to hear about the new everything. This is my first change in seasons so I am very excited! :D

You will definitely be excited!I just received a call from at Atlanta (leadership). Everything will be posted on the website on Monday.

You will definitely be thrilled! I'm psyched!! My director can't wait to come home and start working her business and booking February!!

I love this website, and have found nothing in the world nearly as valuable for sharing information and making friends.

However, I think it's kinda silly to have a 'rule' about not posting information that is public and that is coming back from our directors. This is a forum for sharing information, nothing that is reported back from Leadership is of a classified nature. The people reporting back are our directors and they are freely sharing with us - helping to get us excited and pumped up for our business.

So, why keep the information such a secret when half the people on the board already know it? Why call it 'offensive' and force people to contain their enthusiasium? Now we're seeing posts that say how excited the poster is (with good reason!) because they know something that is already public information - and how they can't wait until the rest of us know.

We already share how to get the KCN's ahead of 'posting' time. We share everything else. What is the point of forcing people to keep secrets and not share what they have been freely (and legally) given with the rest of us?

Please reconsider this new policy, keep this board - which is NOT a part of Pampered Chef - fun and free and supportive and informative.

Thanks.

I got a call from my director yesterday, but she would only tell me about the recruiting stuff as I have a couple folks on the fence about signing. She wouldn't even tell me about all the new products! :p The other director in our cluster was in the background yelling "don't tell her anything!" She made me swear to secrecy until Monday.

Our cluster meeting is Monday and I can't wait!

Thank You pamperedchristineI totally agree with you, what I find offensive is how some consultants go about telling other people how to delete. Mistakes happen! I have heard about all the new stuff the trips, and other new stuff. I am bummed that I am not there. Too bad some of you don't want to know, because I am now redoing my goals for this year. I am definetly going on a trip this year, I can't wait!

okay, I want to know...I'm not sure why we can't have a thread that specifically says, "if you don't want to know, don't read".

If someone is willing to send me a private message, I'm excited to hear where the trip is and any of the new products.

Thanks.

Misty
[email protected]

When you work for a company, your company has meetings in which information is shared with upper level teams first. It then trickles down to the lower level employees through either the grapevine (which is not always accurate), or through the more preferred method...management. These managers come back from their meeting and share the information with their downline.

Now while we all work independently, this company too, has levels of "management". One of the many benefits to becoming Director (and Future Director in regard to Leadership) is that you do receive information in advance. You can then utilize this information to pump up your downline at the next meeting, etc.

Additionally, it's an ethical issue for me. When they ask me at conference to please do not disclose this information until Monday...then guess what...I am not going to do so. A person is only as good as their word, right?

Work your business so that you can be at the next Leadership conference and National conference and share in the excitement too. I assure you it is magnificent!

Besides, what's another 3 days? Utilize that short time with what is available NOW and how to improve your business between now and March, not afterward.

...Not meant to offend anyone, just my humble opinion...Thanks for letting me share it.

Me Too! Me Too!I want to know the new information. My director has not called me and I am unable to drive the 2 hours to Monday's cluster meeting.

Will someone send me a private message or email with all the details revealed at Leadership? ([email protected])

Thank you!

Thank you Rita, that is the best responce I have heard on this issue. It did not come across offensive or rude, and you were able to state your opinion. ;)

The Home Office has made it very clear that they do not want any info leaked.

If any info is leaked via this site, we run the risk of having this site shut down and jeopardizing Deb's PC career. That means all the support, ideas, and documents would be gone!

Although I do know some info from Leadership already, I don't think it's fair to ruin the surprise for everyone else or to go against Deb and Greg's wishes. They do run and pay for this site afterall.

I'll wait...Somehow it makes it more fun for me if I wait! I have a cluster meeting tuesday night and I feel that part of making it to the higher up positions of this business is getting to be the one who gets everyone else excited. I like to leave that to my director and recruitor. Yes, I am so curious to see what all the big secrets are, but someday when I become director I will get to be excited about knowing all conference goodies first. Then I will be able to return home and tell my team. I do understand not wanting to wait but, what the heck its only a weekend right.

Not ment to offend anyone just sharing how much fun it could be if you were the one coming home with all the news to share with your team.

info on leadershipI too would love to know som of the info ,I could not go to atlanta this year beacuse of no sitter and so other stuff I am going to national Conf. in July. Our meeting is not until Thursday but if Anyone can send me a Private message I would love it.
Thanks Doreen Zaino future director # :confused: 252326
[email protected]

While I do see both sides of the issue and respect everyone's opinion, I myself feel that if directors are willing to share with us by email, we can share via the same method with any consultant and above who WANTS us too. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you don't know the new products or trip destination and want to.

my two centsI understand that there are consultants out there that feel that sharing this information is "unethical", but I have been with the business for three years, plus have a full-time job and a family. I run my business in the few moments of spare time that I have (which is a decent business for 15-30 minutes of effort a day). I don't have a ton of time to go to cluster meetings (which are usually right as I am getting out of work), and I would prefer to spend my time with my son, who I haven't seen all day.

Thanks to all who has shared their info with me. I am excited to share this info with my clients (I will wait until at least Wednesday or so to do this). I feel that this site is a fun place to go to share info, vent frustrations, gossip, whatever. We should respect the administrators of this site and not post info, but it would be harsh for people to criticize others for wanting a little dirt. That's what makes the business fun. When it stops being fun, why do it?

Here, here...Well said Misty! I'll second that :D

Last edited:
I too see both sides and respect each one's opinions. I too was not able to attend due to work and 2 small children so my Director/TEAM members that were able to go were nice enough to call me and fill me in. We have our Kickoff to 2006 meeting on Monday and I will say that it is nice to know ahead since I am one of the organizers of our meetings. However I have not and will not ruin the surprise for my downline. I am very excited and ready to share the news with them but they will have to wait until Monday. If I had nothing to do with organizing the meetings then I would want to wait until Monday to find out too. I am pretty bummed about the dinner on Friday though! Really wish I could have gone would have been worth it just for that!You will all love the NEW products and the TRIPS! :D

We should all be glad that we have a place to share our GREAT information and WONDERFUL ideas with each other and we do not want that to end. So please be patient and you will find out very soon!

Take care and I wish all of you GREAT luck in 2006! Let's all make this year the BEST ever! I know I am definately going to try! :D

Got the call....My upline and I have spoken a few times while she's been in Atlanta, and she really started sharing scoop today on the way home. I'm so excited! Hey, I showed some initiative calling her :) It's really disappointing to be left out of a major conference due to a lack of recruits, but our cluster meets this Monday (put off a week due to conference) and my upline brought me all kinds of goodies and she is so pumped! Of course, now she's spilled the beans for me so I won't be surprised, but I won't be as disappointed either.

But our directors are excited and have info to share with us. Isn't that what it's about?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • CoidgigBese