• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Recipe: Can You Help Find It?

In summary, the recipe for the California Club Pizza from a few years ago is no longer available. The Pampered Chef recipe for Cobb Salad Squares is available.
Cooking_Mama
I have a hostess looking for this recipe. She said it's from a few years back and was in one of the seasons best cookbooks. I searched cc and couldn't find it. Does anyone recall this one?

There's a California Club Pizza in SBRC S/S 09

The Pampered Chef ®
California Club Pizza
Recipe

1 tsp vegetable oil
1 pkg (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
2 plum tomatoes
1/4 medium red onion
1 medium avocado
1 lemon
6 slices bacon, thinly sliced, cooked and drained (optional, see Cook’s Tip)

Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with oil using Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. Unroll dough onto bottom of pan, gently stretching and pressing dough to cover bottom. Top crust with chicken and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 16-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown; remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Meanwhile, slice tomatoes in half lengthwise using Utility Knife; scrape out seeds and dice. Slice onion using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with thin slicing blade. Cut avocado in half using Utility Knife, avoiding pit; twist halves apart and remove pit. Dice avocado and place into Classic Batter Bowl. Add tomatoes and onion. Juice lemon to measure 2 tbsp juice; add to batter bowl and stir gently using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®.

Distribute tomato mixture evenly over pizza. Sprinkle with bacon, if desired. Cut pizza into squares with Pizza Cutter. Serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 340, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g, Protein 22 g, Sodium 570 mg, Fiber 3 g

Cook's Tip: To cook bacon, cut into 1/4-in. pieces; cook in (8-in.) Sauté Pan over medium-high heat 10-12 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; drain on paper towels.

© 2009 The Pampered Chef used under license.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeahh that's the one we made at her show on Sunday but she is insisting there was cobb pizza listed in a seasons best from a few years ago. Hmmmm....

There's a Cobb Salad Squares Recipe in Main Dishes. The cookbook is at home - so I can't see if it looks like a pizza or not.

Everyone, not just PC has changed the original cobb salad SO MANY times that very few people even know what goes in it. So I'm going to look at my books & see If I can find the PC one...

Thank you so much ladies! I would really appreciate it!! :) :)

1. What is "Lost Recipe: Can You Help Find It?"

"Lost Recipe: Can You Help Find It?" is a fun and interactive game where players work together to solve clues and find the missing recipe. It can be played in-person or online.

2. How many players can participate in "Lost Recipe: Can You Help Find It?"

The game can be played with 2-6 players, making it a great activity for families, friends, or team-building events.

3. Is "Lost Recipe: Can You Help Find It?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages. It is designed to be challenging and engaging for adults, but also appropriate for children to play with adult supervision.

4. Can I customize the game to fit a specific theme or occasion?

Yes, "Lost Recipe: Can You Help Find It?" can be customized to fit a specific theme or occasion. Our team can work with you to create a personalized game experience.

5. How long does it take to play "Lost Recipe: Can You Help Find It?"

The game typically takes 1-2 hours to complete, but can be adjusted to fit your time constraints. It can also be paused and resumed at a later time if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefheidi2003