• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Renee-gades Victory Tour for the 2010 Weekend to End Women's Cancers!

In summary, the Renee-gades Victory Tour is a fundraising event for the 2010 Weekend to End Women's Cancers that typically takes place in the fall. It includes a bike ride and walk to raise money for cancer research and support programs for women. Anyone can join by registering online or contacting the team leader, and there are options for all fitness levels. If unable to participate, you can still show support by donating or spreading awareness.
muffetts
Gold Member
Anyone care to join me, and my team (Renee-gades Victory Tour) for the 2010 Weekend to End Breast Cancer (now Women's Cancers)? The more the merrier - make your parties have purpose! Go to Weekend to End Breast Cancer: Page Not Found and look up our team. The team password to join is buster.:balloon:

I'm definitely interested in joining your team! Breast cancer is a cause that's very important to me and I would love to be a part of this event. I'll go check out the website and join your team right now. Thanks for organizing this and for spreading awareness about such an important issue. Let's make a difference together!

1. What is the Renee-gades Victory Tour for the 2010 Weekend to End Women's Cancers?

The Renee-gades Victory Tour is a fundraising event for the 2010 Weekend to End Women's Cancers. It is a bike ride and walk that raises money for cancer research, treatment, and support programs for women.

2. How can I join the Renee-gades Victory Tour?

To join the Renee-gades Victory Tour, you can register online or contact our team leader for more information. Registration fees and fundraising requirements may apply.

3. When and where is the Renee-gades Victory Tour taking place?

The Renee-gades Victory Tour typically takes place during the 2010 Weekend to End Women's Cancers event, which is usually held in the fall. The exact date and location may vary, so please check our website for updates.

4. Do I need to be an experienced cyclist to participate in the Renee-gades Victory Tour?

No, you do not need to be an experienced cyclist to participate. The bike ride portion of the event offers different route options for all fitness levels. You can also choose to participate in the walk instead of the bike ride.

5. Can I still support the Renee-gades Victory Tour if I am unable to participate?

Yes, you can still support the Renee-gades Victory Tour by making a donation or sponsoring a participant. You can also spread the word and help raise awareness about the event and its cause. Any support is greatly appreciated!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• muffetts
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cookinforyou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies