• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calendars or No Calendars: A Good Gift Idea?

In summary, the author recommends ordering these calendars and giving them as gifts to bring friends to shows. The only problem is that they are only available pre-order at the moment. The author likes the idea of marking the expiration date and also reminder to keep the discount.
topchef.heather
Any thoughts or ideas on these, good or bad?

I was thinking of ordering them and giving them out as gifts for bringing a friend.

Thanks in advance!

I think they are GREAT.......the only problem is that I think they are only pre-order right now, with shipping starting in Oct.
I got a pack of 25 at conference, so I haven't really looked on CC to verify.
I have been using them as my host gifts since I got them. Then, I mark the date on the calendar that their 10% discount expires!! I LOVE them!!

Oh, that might be true. I do think I remember reading that they are pre-order. Thanks though, I guess it's something to keep in mind for future shows.

Yes, you pre-order them by September 15th, and they ship in October. Still they are great gifts!

Love the idea of putting the 10% PHD expiration on them. Fantastic!!!!!!!!! Would have never thought of it.

Split a pack of 100 at conf w/ the cluster, I think they are great, I will start handing them out at my Sept shows, maybe my Oct ones. They are also going to be teacher gifts for Christmas w/a Seasons Best.

The 10% expiration date is a great idea!

I love them. Think about it. It gives me a chance to have PC and my contact info in front of someone every day. How great is that? I plan to give them as host gifts starting in September and as a thank you to any individual placing an order of $75 or more.

I think they are great. I am also going to use them as Christmas gifts for the year's past hosts

Our cluster went in on a big order to get the lowest price. Can't wait to get them!

I am regretting not purchasing them at conference so I could give them out sooner. Am going in with cluster for best deal. Have to make sure they all are given out though. I still have some of last years calenders left! Last year I gave them out as host gifts and offered them for other things at shows as well. Not sure how I'll do it this year since I won't have them till October.

I plan on using them and not only circling their 10% expiration date but also marking 30 & 60 days prior with reminders "Keep your discount, rebook your show today" (or something like that) and then letting them know that I'll be calling them around that time to schedule their next show. (I have yet to have a host book a show at the end of theirs so that's why I will contact them again later on)

Another idea someone mentioned at our cluster meeting was to give one of the calendars to a hostess as a "thank you" gift and then pass it around during her show and have all the guests put their birthdays on appropriate month/date.

Susan

Those are all great ideas, I like the idea of purchasing them at a cluster meeting, b/c I was worried about having too many left over in the end and especially since we don't get them until Oct.

Does anyone have a plan for how you are going to mail these calendars to your past hosts? They are not a standard size which will fit in a regular brown envelope. I started my PC business in April and I want to mail them to all of my hosts as a thank you. Afterall, I have just completed my first 6 months and I just reached $15,000 in sales!!!! I would love to hear your ideas and mailing plans. Thanks!

I don't think I am going to mail mine. Most of my Hosts live close by so I will probably hand-deliver them! I think you can find calendar envelopes in Office Supply Stores though!

Anyone have any idea as to when we should expect our calendars?

I think the info in the SECN said mid-October.

I just checked shipment status and it says "picked" today instead of "received" I like the idea of giving them to all hosts...Especially since they cannot buy them otherwise.

checked my order and it still says "received". anxious to get them.

What are the benefits of using a Pampered Chef Calendar?

The Pampered Chef Calendar allows you to easily plan your meals for the week, keep track of important dates, and stay organized in the kitchen. It also includes recipes and tips to help you save time and create delicious meals.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase a calendar?

No, anyone can purchase a Pampered Chef Calendar. It is a useful tool for anyone looking to stay organized in the kitchen and plan meals ahead of time.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef Calendar?

Yes, you can personalize your Pampered Chef Calendar with your name or a special message. This makes it a great gift for friends, family, or even yourself!

How often does the Pampered Chef Calendar get updated?

The Pampered Chef Calendar is updated yearly, with new recipes and tips added each year. This allows you to continue using the calendar for many years to come.

Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing a Pampered Chef Calendar?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and discounts for purchasing a calendar. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • barbara_anne