• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Calendar and Schedule Tools for Weekly Planning - No Dates Required!

In summary, the person is looking for an agenda template that is date-free, has non-routine items, and can be printed.
ButterflyVioletta
I'm looking for something that will allow me to make a weekly schedule or agenda WITHOUT referencing specific days. The reason for this is that I'm setting up certain activities that I want to perform on the same day of the week, regardless of the day and just want it to be generic. I love the blocks that you can shade in colors in Outlook that you can block off time with, but I can't seem to do it without dates. Setting the tasks up as recurring in Outlook and having them each dated week doesn't really work for what I'm trying to do. Anyone have any ideas that won't cost money?

TIA!

In outlook, you can have the recurring thing be every Tuesday or every 3 weeks on Thursday. Is that what you mean?

crystalscookingnow said:
In outlook, you can have the recurring thing be every Tuesday or every 3 weeks on Thursday. Is that what you mean?

I do like that option, but I really want it date-free. Meaning I only want an agenda that shows "Monday" etc. I don't see how to do that in Outlook....

Are you wanting to print it, or??? I can think of a couple of ways you may be able to do this but I need you to elaborate as to what you plan to do with it and why you don't like the recurring appointments.

I do want to print it. I'm going bonkers with baby and not being able to have any routine. So I'm going to let go of some things that I desire perfection for and am going to create some daily routines of things that are important to me to get done so that I feel accomplishment in this chaotic kid filled house :) The key to my sanity, really.Accordingly, I want to laminate four weekly M-F schedules with certain tasks. Each of the four represents a week in a month. So for example, week one might have tasks for each day in a time block and those are the same every week. Other things (like dusting :D) may only get done once a month so it might appear on Week Four. Each Weekly Agenda page will be laminated and then I will use an erasable marker to add non routine items like doctor appointments etc.If I have dates on these, then it defeats the purpose of laminating and reusing each week. I know I can white out, but there are so many calendar things out there I was hoping one of you could advise me in a general weekly agenda template.PS: I love flylady.net :) She soothes me!

Oh I know that there are some of those out there! (i'm also a flylady girl) I will find them and post them for you.

ETA: Ok here's a sample. This is not mine, and I want to do it in a grid with blocks of time, but you get the idea. This is one sure way to make sure I do my CCCs too :D
Monday: Weekly Home Blessing (8:00am-9:00am)Get Up and Dress to Shoes
Laundry
Weekly Home Blessing Hour
Cull/toss old magazines.
Change sheets.
Empty all the trash.
Vacuum all rooms.
Mop kitchen and bath.
Clean mirrors and doors.
Feather Dust furniture.Tuesday: Free DayWater and fertilize plants.
Spend 15 minutes in the current zone.Wednesday: Zone Clean and Partial Desk TimeFinish Zone Cleaning Chores.
Remainder Weekly Cleaning.
Make sure refrigerator is clean.
Write thank-you notes.
Work on menus and grocery list for next week.
Balance check book before going shopping.Thursday: Grocery and Errand DayMake sure menus are planned before you go shopping.
Check grocery list one last time before you walk out the door. Take your list with you.
Grocery Day.
Errand Day:
Library.
Post office.
Buy gifts and cards.
Buy candles.Friday: Paperwork and Misc.Be romantic today.
Get food from the freezer for next week.
File papers.
Write letters and cards.
Clean out purse.
Mend clothes and polish shoes.
Pet care (Flea and Heart Meds).
Clean out car and check fluids.
Clean laundry room.
Mail film to Mystic Labs.
Yeah! It's the weekend! Time for the weekend dance! LOL! Have some fun! - FlyLadyFriday: is "Date Night"
Saturday: is "Family Fun Day"
Sunday: is "Renew Your Spirit Day"

pamperedk said:
oh i know that there are some of those out there! (i'm also a flylady girl) i will find them and post them for you.
Thanks PK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you use excel? I have one that I've used in the past I can email you. I don't know if it's exactly what you want but I like it because I can change the times and add colour blocks, etc...if you want me to send it to you, just give me your email address.

Absolutely...here's my email addy[email protected]Maybe Baby will nap long enough for me to get started!

This is what I use weekly. I use my consultant planner for the month at a glance and this for my weekly planning. It's similar to that planner pad I have seen other consultants mention but I added a weekly summary for my business and an action plan section along with 3 contacts a day space at the bottom of each column. I created it using excel if anyone would prefer to have it in this format email me at [email protected] and I will get it to you. You would further be able to customize to your liking and its free.:chef:

Attachments

• DAY PLANNER.pdf
    161.1 KB · Views: 487
Thanks for sharing!

I'm a big fan of the flylady. I'm addicted to the 28 fling boogie!

Good luck.

1. What are the different types of calendar/schedule tools available through Pampered Chef?

There are several types of calendar and schedule tools available through Pampered Chef, including monthly planners, weekly planners, meal planning sheets, and grocery lists.

2. How can I use Pampered Chef's calendar/schedule tools to stay organized in the kitchen?

Our calendar/schedule tools are designed to help you plan and organize your meals, grocery shopping, and daily tasks in the kitchen. You can use them to create meal plans, track your grocery lists, and schedule cooking and prep times.

3. Are Pampered Chef's calendar/schedule tools customizable?

Yes, our calendar/schedule tools are customizable to fit your specific needs. You can add or remove sections, change the layout, and personalize them with your own color schemes and designs.

4. Can I access the calendar/schedule tools online?

Yes, our calendar/schedule tools are available online through our website. You can also download and print them for easy access.

5. Are there any tips for using Pampered Chef's calendar/schedule tools effectively?

One tip is to plan your meals and grocery lists in advance to save time and prevent last-minute trips to the store. You can also use our tools to track your kitchen inventory and make adjustments to your meal plan based on what ingredients you already have on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • esavvymom