• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Custom Calendar Labels for Business Thank You Messages | TIA

In summary, calendar labels are used for organizing and labeling dates on a calendar for various purposes. They are customizable, easy to apply, and can be reused without leaving any residue. They are compatible with most types of paper calendars and can also be used on digital calendars.
CAPCnewbie
I'm going to be mailing out the calendars soon but rather then just stamp my name and contact info on the calendars, I'd like to add a label thanking customers for their business. I'm terrible with words so I was hoping someone may have done this already and has labels made already. Can anyone help?
TIA

Here's what I used last year. Nothing special, but I was trying to keep it simple, like a business card.

Attachments

• 2x4LabelsCalendar.doc
    116 KB · Views: 639
Kathleen, as always, your items look great. You're too modest.CAPC.....I think you could easily add a "Thank you so much for your business this year! Without you, I have no business! Have a blessed 2010" . Or something like that.

Thankyou Kathleen and thankyou Bobbi for your suggestion. I like that wording.

esavvymom said:
Kathleen, as always, your items look great. You're too modest.

CAPC.....I think you could easily add a "Thank you so much for your business this year! Without you, I have no business! Have a blessed 2010" . Or something like that.

Thanks! And GREAT idea about the wording. I am adding it now.

1. What are calendar labels used for?

Calendar labels are used to help organize and label dates on a calendar. They can be used for a variety of purposes, such as marking important events or appointments, tracking tasks or deadlines, or categorizing different types of activities.

2. Are calendar labels customizable?

Yes, calendar labels from Pampered Chef are customizable. You can choose from a variety of designs, colors, and sizes to fit your personal style and needs. You can also add your own text or images to further personalize your labels.

3. How do I apply calendar labels?

Applying calendar labels is simple and easy. Just peel off the backing and stick the label onto the desired date on your calendar. Make sure to press down firmly to ensure the label stays in place. If you need to remove a label, gently peel it off and reposition as desired.

4. Can I reuse calendar labels?

Yes, most of our calendar labels are designed to be reusable. They are made with a durable material that can be easily removed and repositioned without leaving any residue. This makes them perfect for updating your calendar every month or year.

5. What types of calendars are compatible with calendar labels?

Our calendar labels are compatible with most types of paper calendars, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and planners. They can also be used on digital calendars if you print them out and apply them to the desired dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefSandyK